[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• universal macerator macerates centrifuged sheldonite(cooperite) ore still have 10% chance to get iridum dust.

Don't know what version YOU're using, but mine macerates to Palladium.

GhostPlanet.tv - Streaming Anime (Claymore, Texhnolyze, Attack on Titan), recent Animated Shows (Archer), movies and major live action shows (Thrones, Spartacus).

• Player was against Greg messing w e-net last time Greg asked him.

I somehow can understand Player's concerns :D

I hope that Player has the e-net system on the top of his list.

Yes, I hope that, too. I am sick and tired of the "new" e-net. Even buildcraft's MJ net is easier to work with.

X'D I feel some disturbances in the force -

preparations to make crafting recipes fully configurable

src/core/init/Rezepte.java

• I somehow can understand Player's concerns :D

Yes, I hope that, too. I am sick and tired of the "new" e-net. Even buildcraft's MJ net is easier to work with.

that's why I play currently with Resonant Induction + UE, I really like the new way to work with mechanical power and convert it to electrical energy :D

• that's why I play currently with Resonant Induction + UE, I really like the new way to work with mechanical power and convert it to electrical energy :D

I guess I will never be able to let go the old IC2 system, which I was familiar with. Just as redpower, still can not forget it.

• Don't know what version YOU're using, but mine macerates to Palladium.

I can confirm it produce Ir Dust,I'm using 4.08s.

EDIT:Today's Notch's slip was hurted by an microwaved egg caused explosion...I don't know what I want to say now...

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

The post was edited 1 time, last by SSC ().

• You know, my jimmies are hard to rustle, but the ftb forums, I just can not express how they make me feel. At least I now understand, how serial killers are made.
    Edit1
    Autists, autists everywhere, every second picture is sonic, tons of bullshit, absolutely no logic, and bronys. Damn, they are the cancer which is killing good mods.
    Edit2
    Let's not forget the furfags, they are essential!

• You know, my jimmies are hard to rustle, but the ftb forums, I just can not express how they make me feel. At least I now understand, how serial killers are made.

Autists, autists everywhere, every second picture is sonic, tons of bullshit, absolutely no logic, and bronys. Damn, they are the cancer which is killing good mods.

don't forget the almost infinite amount of dw20-devotees, gt haters and utterly useless discussions about mods which could be answered by GOOGLE. By the way: Which relevance does energy have in modpacks with extrautilities in it? just look at the generators (heated redstone gen)! LOOK AT IT!

• don't forget the almost infinite amount of dw20-devotees, gt haters and utterly useless discussions about mods which could be answered by GOOGLE. By the way: Which relevance does energy have in modpacks with extrautilities in it? just look at the generators (heated redstone gen)! LOOK AT IT!

Man, I understand why the first conclusion people make after I tell them, I play minecraft is, "do you own a fedora"?

Greg, I know you are watching the thread, can you kindly make some kind of prediction, how long we have to wait untlic 1.7 update? Because I can not decide, wether it will make sense to start playing 1.6 again.

• What people don't realise is how OP the Extra Utilities generators if converted to MJ. The survivalist generator with charcoal lasts half an hour per charcoal, at 2MJ.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Greg, I know you are watching the thread, can you kindly make some kind of prediction, how long we have to wait untlic 1.7 update? Because I can not decide, wether it will make sense to start playing 1.6 again.

How about April 1st? That seems to be a good Date, but definetly not before then.