[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Here is a version of MFR w/o the greggy_greg code.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.….7.9-fina_GTFRIENDLYl.jar

since it's OSS...

Weird. The first time I loaded the game after I installed your version, it crashed when I tried to load into a save (I managed to reach main menu without issues).
    After that I tried various saves but could not reproduce the crash.

EDIT: Also, before I installed your version, Tinker's Construct Oreberries would automatically convert to their GT nugget equivalent.
    EDIT 2: Although crafting a mix of 9 of Tinker's Construct Aluminum Oreberries and GT Aluminium Nuggets gives GT Aluminium Ingot.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

The post was edited 3 times, last by black3agl3 ().

• i just emptied the method/removed it (it's an optional mod method), so all errors can only come from existing items which have oredict entries. so, fresh worlds wont have that prob.

• Anyone want some?

I just want to say this: I don't care about that drama and I will keep using GT because I like the content and the concept of the mod.
    I always tought MFR was OP so I stopped using it long ago and that gives me another reason to not use it again.

• You got any sauce with that popcorn?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• OP with vanilla configs - Terribly OP

After a few hours of tweaking power values and recipies and removing OP blocks all together. Fits quite well :)

• What about salt? Do you eat your popcorn salty where you live? I eat my popcorn salty. But in Germany, where I am living currently, they do not have salty popcorn in cinemas. That is quite depressing.

• But we can always make more to fit everyone's taste.

I only want a small bucket, I've just had tea ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• After reading the last few pages there is one thing I just don't understand. Why is it even needed to register ores with a stupid message directed at a mod developer in this case Greg. It is not even clear what the complaint actually is. Why fight some kind of war using your code for a modification to a game. We have the internet, act mature and just contact the developer in question to direct your problems to! There are easy ways to solve problems without some kind of drama/flame war needed. We, the users/players of the game are the ones forcefully being involved in this.
    I don't care if GregTech takes 5 minutes or longer to load, but seeing those messages just show how immature some developers have become. After my mods have loaded at least I am sure that GregTech loaded correctly, or not. Those log files and console message are meant to show how the code behaves and where things go wrong to be able to report issues or to show all went according to plan. Those logs are not supposed to spread your inconvenience/personal issues with other mods being loaded. Even if I missed the console or log files and all went well, I still get confronted with this bullshit during gameplay. Just look up a recipe using tin plates for example and the ore-dictionary will show the stupid sillyness used to get some immature message across. Grow up and find better ways to solve whatever kind of issue!

Any interesting news?

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." (Mark Twain)
    GregTech is a wonderful time consuming challenge!
    Fun Paradise V is on it's way ...

• Damn, I really miss everything when I'm away (GT 5.0 and now this).
    TBH, I really don't care how this goes, I never really used MFR.

@Greg, "This is a simple protest (it doesn't break anything; and anyone saying it does fails to understand what's going on in the code). It will be removed after greg and I have had a chat. He can find me in #dmz on esper"

You won't come on there, and he won't come on here. You need to do this a different way.

• Well I timed my startup time @ 134 mods and GT and it comes in at 32 seconds on my server.
    1m 51 on my shitty client machine. (Dual Core 775 socket thingy)

So there's that. :P

• Any interesting news?

Someone donated very generously to me and said person got a Cape, that is the only exiting thing happening recently.

That and that I finally got around making a Fluid Canning Machine, because people didn't want to have instant Container filling/emptying in an abused Multiblock Hatch or Tank.

• Wait, uhhm I didnt read the past Pages. Just people arguing about another Idiot, who wants to weaponize the OreDict against me.

He wants to meet you on IRC #dmz. You won't go there, and he won't go here. You need to find a different way (but make sure that there is a log of the conversation, so we can see what happened after).