[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Its Like People are to Lazy to Search for their Answers. Instead they just ask the same Questions Over and Over. -.-
    Hint: Check the Config!
    This Hint works for most Problems with most Mods! Patent Pending!

Fine Second Hint: Unification

• Well i like forums, i like to ask. Ill keep doing that and you probably keep complaining. thanks for your hints, ill ask some more.

Please tell me how, i dont really understand these rows

B:gemMimichite_false=false

B:gemMimichite_false=false

BreMimichite_false=false

or

B:CraftingUnification=false

B:InventoryUnification=false

dont really know what to change and what not to change.
    what do each row exaclty mean?

• Do NOT turn crafting unification off. Instead, look for the rotarycraft section of the file and turn all mimichite ( and any other entries giving you trouble) to false. If that doesn't work, also turn the mimichite entry from the mimichite mod to true.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Now Greg, we just need you to make it so that steam, while in any regular tank/container, slowly dissipates (1mb/s?) for realisms sake :D
    Of course, if you could replace this with water, this would be even better but most tanks can only hold 1 liquid at a time.

• 1 Litre/s you mean.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

• :D I personally prefer Bucket and milliBucket too.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

• Do NOT turn crafting unification off. Instead, look for the rotarycraft section of the file and turn all mimichite ( and any other entries giving you trouble) to false. If that doesn't work, also turn the mimichite entry from the mimichite mod to true.

What do you mean.
    I did turn crafing and inventory OFF

that fixed it.

But if i look for specific items as you said.
    Everything is already at false, example:

ROTARTYCRAFT: B:gemMimichite_false=false
    MIMICHITE: B:gemMimichite_false=false
    B:oreMimichite_false=false

Should i have them on True and have the inventory and crafting unification on true (on)??

• Set

back to true, and set

MIMICHITE: B:gemMimichite_false=false
    B:oreMimichite_false=false

back to true. That should work.

• Thanks, that solved that issue and i learned more about the greg config files :)

What could have happend if i disabled the inventory and crafting unification?

• Regtech: Making Industry harder by imposing more regulations!

With the recent Supreme Court of the US ruling, the EPA has more say over so called "Greenhouse Gases", so I recommend, for "Regtech", to use more non-fossil fuel sources of energy.

• Are there any newbi friendly documentations over the Greg config files. I find it hard to know exactly what each lines meaning is, what it can mean to change it and when it is recommended to use it.

This goes for many mods tbh. Some have a bit of explanation in the confg file itself. But many just list options and often i feel unsure what they mean. I can have my suspensions but i am not sure and dont want to change around to much without knowing what im doing.

• Higher Tiers waste more Fuel for Higher Voltages. Very simple.

instead of wasting, it means using, because i believe if we use the same amount of steam on a lower tier, and then transforming it up, we would end having the same amount of voltz. Dont make people believe on wasting.

I wonder if people already got the brilliant Idea of Combining 4 GT Boilers to a giant 5x5x5 Boiler, since Machines can also share Hatches.

the boilers dont, but i did think on the IBF, but it seens not worth on the energy hatches, also the limit of where we can place the components, make it very cramped, also what will happen when i placed a shared maintence hatch and repair it? all got repaired? also this may lead to dupe bugs...

so in the end was a boiler...now we need a way to generate water, chunk load, and we can discart railcraft.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

With the recent Supreme Court of the US ruling, the EPA has more say over so called "Greenhouse Gases", so I recommend, for "Regtech", to use more non-fossil fuel sources of energy.

Have you even tried the new version of Gregtech ? There's a naquadah reactor, good luck to get to that point. You'll otherwise need a lot of steam (which you can get from charcoal from a treefarm, don't dare say you don't play with any autofarming mod (you'll also need RC to get charcoal as it's disabled now)) which isn't a fossil fuel. Also, lava isn't a fossil source, there's even a boiler which boils water during daytime (but cools down at night), and you can since ever get methane from sugar, meat, carrots, etc... that you can throw into a generator. The only way to get a real fossil source is by centrifuging soulsand to get some oil, or to get some oilberries. And of course you can use coal in the boilers. That's all. You can have some customisable machines with some solar panels on it (going to produce up to 512 eu/t if enabled in the config) to supply some machines.

US? Murica has nothing on me, I'm in Germany.

I have been here almost since the very beginning, and I believe, you are the first person to actively manipulaty and ifluence him. Keep it up, you are doing it for progress.

He uses Logic. Logic is the only real way to convince me. And that he is "the only" Person means that there are an awful lot of people, who dont think logical.