[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• FTB wiki:
    Wel.....I just got, that there is somebody posting here outdated info for machines......all that stuff is from 1.6.4, and not valid in new builds.....WHy it messes up with other pages made for GT 1.7+ ??

• 40000 Posts?

40000 Posts too. 8)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That was mainly for you getting 1000 pages. :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• это же gregtech не должно быть все слишком просто)) надо усложнить) ну и добавить малость графики.

ГРАФИКА?! MinecraftNotch
    Может ещё магии?!

• Is it planned to make a machine-made motor recipe ? Dividing the recipe in maybe two steps like for the circuits in the assembly machine, it would definitly make sense : making all the components (almost) via machines, and making motors with the assembly machine is logical

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kvykv ().

• No Crash Reports as of now, does that mean the new 1.7.10 Test Version is working properly?

worked fine with ic2 (556) havent checked any of the ic2 explotions regarding transfermers etc but it loads fine on client and server. dunno if u have a changelog other then what was released for the 1.7.2 - 5.03o or if its based on a earlier release

• Crap, I missed all the gets...

3000 it is!

Get your priorities right - EV Page 2048 and Page 2500 first :P

I see this too much.

• greg sorry to ruin your day but i did get a crash with 1.7.10 version
    edit: dont know how to do pastebin, but its small so here it is

lolz it does smiley faces XD (probably should have done insert code)