[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Will the new Void Metal from Thaumcraft be added as a GTech meta-item material?
    There's also Knight Metal from Twilight Forest that also isn't a meta-item material yet, even though we have both Ironwood and Steelleaf, is there a specific reason for this?

Bug report:
    Checking the uses for the water shard crashes the game with this error:
    Description: Updating screen events
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Output must not contain null (recipe RInputOreDict<1xshardWater> -> ROutput<[null, null, 1xgt.metaitem.01@2299],{amount:1000}>).

Full log here:http://pastebin.com/svpunkUm

The post was edited 1 time, last by SteamT ().

• Confirmed, tried with only IC2, GT, TC and NEI installed. Removed GT, no crash. This is linked to the change in the OreDict for the shards names, isn't it?

• According to OreDict ItemSink module from Logistics Pipes, ore dictionary name of Brown and Yellow Limonite Dust is... "dye"?.. Yes, just "dye" for both. Is that intended?
    I don't know if items can have multiple ore dict names and this is LP's fault, but I guess I will use plain ItemSink module for those two for now.

GT 5.04.02

My english is bad sometimes, I'm aware of it

• Things can have multiple names in the OreDict. The Limonites can both be used as Dye when in Dust Form.

Oh, thank you. I will post that issue on LP's github then.

My english is bad sometimes, I'm aware of it

• My issue on multiple oredict names was closed with reference to this one:
    https://github.com/RS485/LogisticsPipes/issues/383
    So I guess there is actually no way of having a list of all oredict names of an item?.. Well, too bad for me then.

> No way of having a list of all OreDict names of an item
    > NEI lists all OreDict names of an item

There's something wrong here.

• IC Miners dont harvest any GT ores. minecraft 1.7.10, ic2_exp 633, gt 5.04.02.

Known issue, IC2 issue, because the IC2 Miner does not know how to detect or handle TileEntities being ores.

• Do you plan on making metals like Terrasteel, Manasteel and Elementium from Botania and Voidmetal from Thaumcraft into GregTech metals?

• GT sword bugging Sword pedestals from Bibliocraft.
    after first placing sword into it, all other are placed wrongly.
    maybe different size of gt sword?

here screens
    before placing GT sword:

after placing GT sword:

• My issue on multiple oredict names was closed with reference to this one:
    https://github.com/RS485/LogisticsPipes/issues/383
    So I guess there is actually no way of having a list of all oredict names of an item?.. Well, too bad for me then.

Lol that guy is wrong, ofcourse an Item can have multiple OreDict Names, even Forge registers Items under multiple Names, best example being Lapis registration as "gemLapis" (it is a Gem afterall), "dyeBlue" (as blue dye) and "dye" (for all dye Items).

• So I recently picked up GregTech again for 1.7.10 and I'm still trying to figure out the changes. One of the main problems I have is with multiblock structures. I can't seem to figure out how to fix the 'Circuitry burned out' error message. There is no soldering iron/tool anymore. Any hints?

• Use ductape.

So I recently picked up GregTech again for 1.7.10 and I'm still trying to figure out the changes. One of the main problems I have is with multiblock structures. I can't seem to figure out how to fix the 'Circuitry burned out' error message. There is no soldering iron/tool anymore. Any hints?

• Love the new title. :D

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.