[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• how do you guys get rid of circuitry burned out problem in recent version? duct tape requires 64eu/t in assembling machine but there is no way to provide 2 amps of LV to assembling machine to make duct tape..

• how do you guys get rid of circuitry burned out problem in recent version? duct tape requires 64eu/t in assembling machine but there is no way to provide 2 amps of LV to assembling machine to make duct tape..

Read the Q/A

• I hope Boni ( the new dev of TiCon ) will try to remove all the GT incompatibility code in TiCon and talk to Greg to make things compatible again, and I hope he will be someone nice and not an idiot who removes compat. with other mods because of a little flame war -.-

I really want to make Neutronium Tools with TiCon ;)

• Read the Q/A

"Q: I cant fix all of the Problems in my Multiblock for starting it, HALP!A: Go start the Multiblock anyways. It will run as long as there is at least one solved Problem. And when you reach MV Tier you can use Duct Tape. Also the next people who ask that get banned for two reasons, 1. Didn't read Q/A and 2. You didn't check if it would run with that Problem being still there."

i have read q/a, machine won't start at all that's why im asking in forum. please do not respond if you have nothing to say

• "Q: I cant fix all of the Problems in my Multiblock for starting it, HALP!A: Go start the Multiblock anyways. It will run as long as there is at least one solved Problem. And when you reach MV Tier you can use Duct Tape. Also the next people who ask that get banned for two reasons, 1. Didn't read Q/A and 2. You didn't check if it would run with that Problem being still there."

i have read q/a, machine won't start at all that's why im asking in forum. please do not respond if you have nothing to say

I said it as "read the Q/A" because Greg would have simply banned you had he encountered your post first. He's rather tired of people asking this question.

As for "machine won't start at all", what do you mean by that? The Blast Furnace won't run at all? Because if that's the case, either 1) you didn't turn it on, or 2) you didn't feed it enough energy to run.

• "Q: I cant fix all of the Problems in my Multiblock for starting it, HALP!A: Go start the Multiblock anyways. It will run as long as there is at least one solved Problem. And when you reach MV Tier you can use Duct Tape. Also the next people who ask that get banned for two reasons, 1. Didn't read Q/A and 2. You didn't check if it would run with that Problem being still there."

Then you should have worded your Question a bit better, because you directly addressed something that was mentioned in the Q/A and then you got the bright Idea of even Quoting it saying that it is still your Problem, because it is not your problem, your Problem is different and has nothing to do with the Circuitry Burned out Error, you just assembled the multiblock wrongly, in which case you didn't read the Tooltip properly, what is not a bannable offence, but again your direct asking for something in the Q/A that even has another "you will get banned"-Line in addition to the you might get banned for not reading it line causes a small ban at least.

I'll try to make a 2 Day ban of that, since you would otherwise not be able to request Support from the Server if something were to happen.

Edit: Encountering people who already replied moreless helpfully before I see it, does not protect you from getting banned.

• Well I think he is actually asking how to provide energy for an advanced assembling machine with LV which is not possible without an transformator.

LV source -> Transformator LV(set with soft hammer to step up) -> advanced assembler.

• Well I think he is actually asking how to provide energy for an advanced assembling machine with LV which is not possible without an transformator.

LV source -> Transformator LV(set with soft hammer to step up) -> advanced assembler.

But to get an advanced assembler he needs aluminum which needs an electric blast furnace.

But to get an advanced assembler he needs aluminum which needs an electric blast furnace.

But he never said anything about the electric blast furnace. He said just "THE MACHINE". So without any more info we know only one thing. Is was a bad designed question ^^

• IMO the recent updates are boring

Yes they are, currently I am playing Thief II Metal Age again (now guess how my Design Decision on the GT Logo was made), one of the Games that ran well on my Windows 8 laptop until it needed CD input for Sound Effects (what is Hyperthreaded on my Laptop), but at least it has a Patch unlike other Games.

• Yes they are, currently I am playing Thief II Metal Age again (now guess how my Design Decision on the GT Logo was made), one of the Games that ran well on my Windows 8 laptop until it needed CD input for Sound Effects (what is Hyperthreaded on my Laptop), but at least it has a Patch unlike other Games.

I enjoyed Thief II, it is a quite enjoyable game. Very fun to play.
    Say, you like Elder scrolls, have you played fallout? I think it would be a nice source of inspiration.

• I enjoyed Thief II, it is a quite enjoyable game. Very fun to play.
    Say, you like Elder scrolls, have you played fallout? I think it would be a nice source of inspiration.

We need a set of meta-guns that use rounds.

• We need a set of meta-guns that use rounds.

We need energy weapons, and power armor crafting. From components, with interface to rearrange stuff. Like the power armor in factorio - you got a grid there, the better the powerarmor tier, the bigger grid, and you can insert modules there, which take up space on that grid. Reactor + exosceleton, for example, or a small turret, or nightvision.

• I want my unbreakable composite diamond armor :o :P :D

Is factorio that good ? If it is, gonna try it out if it's free ^_^

• The issue with multiplayer is you have to persuade your friends to play too. Which when they are either chronically addicted to Runescape or don't play those kinda games, is rather hard.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Did you hit it with a rubber hammer? The multiblock machines aren't enabled when you first put them together.