[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Knowing where Greg is that would make his room warmer.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• There is no "pure" iron ore (anymore).
    With GT6, getting iron is quite difficult. You first need copper, set up a crucible and there process banded iron ore or limonite ore into iron.

that's cool, and good to know after I spent an hour digging through every page of GT in NEI to see all the massive lists of materials.
    I kind of like GT6, but I didn't read the changelog before I installed it, so while I installed it expecting "build massive fusion reactors" I got a slightly more tech-version of TFC.

gonna see if the last GT5 is what I want, I guess.

I went back like 30 pages and couldn't find the post where that guy was asking for permission to include GT6 in his TFC pack. Can someone refer me to his site or the post?

I've been playing around with adding GT 4 to a TFC pack (1.6.4), it's actually not bad.

The charcoal process really holds you up for a long time at the beginning of, well, anything GT.

• I've been playing around with adding GT 4 to a TFC pack (1.6.4), it's actually not bad.

The charcoal process really holds you up for a long time at the beginning of, well, anything GT.

Yeah I'd like to find that guy's request to include GT into TFC. I can't remember if it was 7.10 or not though. Yeah, fusion reactors would be fun again.

• Who will make sure he won't get hypothermia? You know, it's sort of as unpleasant as high temperature.

The weather's doing a pretty good job right now.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• WTF..open your.. :D Nor for real..take a electric fan and cool down your room. Or else someone will make a Kickstartercampain called "Cool Greg down / The irl 600K Coolingcell" :thumbsup:

• Well it will stabilize the temperature in the room so it cools faster, + circulate fresh air, just saying :P

• If he'd listen and get an air conditioner or evaporative cooler, or at least use a fan to reduce *his* temperature, it would help. Fans make you feel cold because it both accelerates the thermal exchange with your skin and air, and also because it causes sweat and moisture to evaporate, which expands and displaces heat that way into the air. Any air movement will help you lose heat unless the temperature is higher than your body temp, but if you have enough airflow and some sweat/water/ethanol (see below) then you will still be able to cool off due to evaporative cooling, which can be surprisingly effective in the case of ethanol.

Greg: Take your shirt off, put some pure ethanol (everclear, for example) in a 1:10 mixture of ethanol:water and spray your torso (avoid the eyes!!!!). After a brief moment of stink, you'll be downright nipply. As in COLD. FRIGID. Even using room-temp water! If the water's from a refrigerator (and the ethanol) you may be unable to believe how cold it is. Your temp will drop like a rock. This is what I did all summer when out A/C was off. It reached 109F (42.7C, 315.9K) at one point. It works. It works damn good. But only if you have a fan or some air flow... else, not as useful. Also you'll end up smelling like ethanol if you can't evaporate it with a fan. So, use a fan.

USE A FAN.

And don't use vodka or something stupid like that. It'll stink and make you sticky and people will think you're an alcoholic. 180 proof (90%) or better. I think isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol also works, but I haven't tried it. If all else fails... cold water is fine.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Like I said before, I like high temperature, but I also like having new air to breathe :P So I still use a rotating fan in the back of my room to circulate air with an open window ( which actually makes my room hotter, but again, I just needed new air, lol ). I'd recommend a rotating fan over AC to Grag, for new air, but if he really is suffering from HT, well give him AC xD

• Damnit I said multiple times that I HAVE AND USE A FAN, guess how I survived this damn heat instead of literally dying from heatstroke (yes, the "literally" was serious). Also, if you haven't noticed yet, look at the Changelog, it was about 22°C this morning, so I did some work, but then at noon it has risen again (even though that slight rise was not the cause of me not working, it was me getting used to just lay in bed at that time causing me to just want to sleep after lunch).

• http://imgur.com/gallery/vNm150Y

Just gonna leave that there.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• @Grag : Wait, what do you mean by literally died from heat, you got ill ? D:

@Axle : Holy shit that's fucking amazing O.o''

• Dunno 'bout Greg but I did. Nothing serious but I ended up overheating, going numb and pale, and vomiting uncontrollably for an hour. Then it was all shade-and-icewater for the next day and a half. All I did was go for a 25 minute walk! And that happened!
    Heat exhaustion is bad. Heat stroke is worse- you can die.

Quoted from "zorn":