[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• http://imgur.com/gallery/vNm150Y

Just gonna leave that there.

Wow, Greg's really improved his textures

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I survived quite easily this summer, except for getting sick once, but still did everyday activities while being sick ( parkour etc.. ) but I was very exhausted after that ^.^''0
    Though this summer was also extreme for me, got purchased by some guys ( janitor, here, there is always at least one who lives in a small apartment in schools ) 2 TIMES for doing parkour on a school rooftop, lol.

• @Grag : Wait, what do you mean by literally died from heat, you got ill ? D:

Yes, I felt ill the whole 7-8 weeks, with some good days, and some terrible days. Why do you think was I bitching about the heat all the time?

Nothing serious but I ended up overheating, going numb and pale, and vomiting uncontrollably for an hour.

Overheating and numbness happened to me too, dunno if I was pale, or paler than normal, but I didn't vomit (and neither felt like vomitting either).

All I did was go for a 25 minute walk! And that happened!

It can be worse. You could overheat while sitting on the Toilet instead... (Yes, that happened to me, remember when I said "I can't do shit without overheating"? well, I added the "do" after writing that sentence)

• @Ill : Ouch, hope you get better if it's not already the case ;( :C

@Toilet : Sorry, that made me laugh and EEEEEEEEEEEEEW xD

• I guess if your body was hot enough you could have literally shitted bricks.
    Actually that's what some bad mod authors are doing. I can have such deep thoughts when speaking about poop.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• He might need a better cooling system, one similar to the IC2 reactors :P
    We also might attach LHZ condensers to him ;O

• http://imgur.com/gallery/vNm150Y

Just gonna leave that there.

did the same(well, the melting, anyway, I didn't forge a knife) in a summer camp this year. just with 5 other guys, we made the furnace a bit bigger(like, two times as tall), and we used hematite, i think, or mostly hematite.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• He might need a better cooling system, one similar to the IC2 reactors :P
    We also might attach LHZ condensers to him ;O

But then every so often he'd need refueling with lapis or redstone, and that could get kinda expensive.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Seriously, have you seen the price of Redstone right now? It's worse than oil!

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• It's 20 redstone to completely recharge it too, lapis only takes 5 pieces.

I see this too much.

• Lapis is cheap though... Then why not using advanced heat vents next to gelid cryotheum ?

• That would leave snow all over Greg's floor, which would be inconvenient.

I see this too much.

• then Industrial coolant bath ? I've heard it's an insulator so it doesn't damage electric devices :D And it's bio-compatible and non toxic :D

• Remember I said I'd never have to use the crucible?

I take it all back. I need to use it to get some iron ingots but I can't seem to shape the mold..
    I place it horizontally to the crucible and then I right click on it with my chisel and nothing happens. Not even in creative.

So can someone point out what this dumbass is doing wrong please?

Also thank you Greg for allowing me to smelt down my old tools now! :thumbup:

• I've seen countless mineral oil computers and they all come out the same. They look great on paper, but without a proper heat exchanger, extended use will heat the oil up gradually until it is overheating. Also mineral oil has much poorer thermal conductivity than proper coolants, so it's really only practical for low-watt computers that are not online 24/7 if you truly demand silent computing. In the event any of those conditions are not the case, then there are a number of better solutions for cooling.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• try this video it might help
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0xi-uF56T4