[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I updated GT again. This time I fixed the way too long startup of MC. Also I added some Loading Bars to the startup.

And again a shameless advertisement for my Patreon, because money is sadly an important thing to just stay alive.

• Greg, unification seems to be broken in 6.00.57, but mabe it's just the dev version in my dev environment.
    Copper from 4 different mods stay different, even after throwing to the ground.
    The Unification config file only lists gregapi stuff (even though Railcraft, Forestry, IC² and ProjectRed are installed).

Oh and I have to say that there is really a significant improvement in loading speed. :love:

• Fixed it and uploaded it. But I found the Bug while testing the new Progress Sensor on the Lathe, being surprised that the Lathe didn't handle wooden things or non-GT-Items at all. And don't worry, my fix probably only did very few seconds on the loading time. It is still 3 minutes for me.

• There is possible to find Chromium Ore ? Where can i find it? I was looking it about 2 weeks. I found the diamonds. I built several quarry. And nothing. I have 30 boxes of various ores (dust or crushed), but there is no chromium.

• There is possible to find Chromium Ore ? Where can i find it? I was looking it about 2 weeks. I found the diamonds. I built several quarry. And nothing. I have 30 boxes of various ores (dust or crushed), but there is no chromium.

Oh man ..... Chromium ore isn´t generated by default. You have to change that in the configs.

• Ok. Thanks. Chromium is a part of Ruby. Description is from GT5 but i use GT6. So electrolyzer in GT6 do not exists. So how to enable chromium in config?

• Ok. Thanks. Chromium is a part of Ruby. Description is from GT5 but i use GT6. So electrolyzer in GT6 do not exists. So how to enable chromium in config?

In the configs, gregtech, world generation. Then set B:ore.mix.custom.00 to true, and then add the values of the vein you want to the custom ore veins.

And that is the same in GT6 and GT5

• If I would start a new GT6 world now, would you guys recommend using PFAA or should I stick to the original GT ore generation? What are your opinions? And if I use PFAA, what do I have to change in the configs?

• So Greg, since we don't have pipes from you yet, how are we supposed to deliver water to our buzzsaw?

Good Question! How about placing a Tank with Water below it? It can suck from adjacent Tanks. Or at least it will do that. I didn't implement that Part yet.

• If I would start a new GT6 world now, would you guys recommend using PFAA or should I stick to the original GT ore generation? What are your opinions? And if I use PFAA, what do I have to change in the configs?

PFAA generation will probably be a lot more interesting and a little more fruitful than standard GT ore generation; you wouldn't find 1000 ore blocks in one vein, but your odds of finding a vein would be better and it would be more interesting than just 'follow the 3x3 grid'.

You shouldn't actually need to change anything in the configs; PFAA had Gregorian ore diversity before Greg had his ore diversity, and Lawremi has deliberately made COG/PFAA work with GT. However, PFAA does not act on the Nether or End, so in those places standard GT gen will run.

The one thing you might want to mess with is the COG settings in initial world creation. You would want to choose whether to generate PFAA ore blocks or GT ore blocks. (Or both, but that could get weird.) PFAA ore blocks look better and can blend into their environment, GT ore blocks ensure that all ores will drop as blocks and no ores will drop as items (Redstone/Coal/etc). Also, GT ore blocks will generally have higher mining levels, requiring you to push up to better tools faster to get them.

Last note, I cannot confirm this, but I heard a rumor a month or so ago that PFAA makes it really hard to find Lapis. Other than this, I would recommend PFAA.

• Okay, thanks. I will try PFAA. Are there any solutions for the lapis thing? Or should I just go to end and kill the dragon to find a GT lapis vein?

• What? "Ich liebe Kapitalismus" is german for "I love capitalism".

I don't get it either, but it is probably some kind of reference to the game franchise.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.