[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• So I finally started mining the apatite vein I found and realized it crushes for 8x instead of 2x. That should provide plenty of fluorite. I guess I need to get over my hatred of the stuff since forestry added it to use as fuel for the farm instead of the older compost/humus method that I liked much better.

• So I finally started mining the apatite vein I found and realized it crushes for 8x instead of 2x. That should provide plenty of fluorite. I guess I need to get over my hatred of the stuff since forestry added it to use as fuel for the farm instead of the older compost/humus method that I liked much better.

Twice?

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• You said it correctly seregheru ! Also Make Gregtech Great Again!

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

• What!!! :pinch: Ok... :?: Ahem, Nevermind.

• Hello,Greg.Is GregTech had breeding?

I don't know what are you saying but It has bee breeding though.

• I mean , plants (agricultural)

Yes but they don't show up in NEI.

• hello there. Just tried using rubber pipes and it's practically impossible to tell whenever big pipes (like quadruple) connected or not, because grid also black, i need to max brighness on monitor to be able to see it more or less (minecraft brightness is at max)

https://imgur.com/a/vJJjQ

I don't know how about others, but this looks totally black on my monitor.

• good point, usually I "just know" if somethign is connected or not, but I understand your issue. However I cant really fix this as the Pipe has the Rubber Color, which is very dark. How about you paint the Rubber Pipe? Its easier than you think, you can just throw them into the bathing pot with a fluid dye and get colored pipes out.