Thanks for answering my questions, Greg!
I have a few more:
1) Is there a way to optimally combine Tiny Purified and Centrifuged Ores into normal ones apart from having hundreds of item barrels for each task?
2) Is there some way to automate crop harvesting and wood chopping just with GregTech?
3) I finally started to slowly crawl towards Electric age (I've been playing for like a year), and, well... What is the difference between different tiers of circuit plates?
4) Maybe a bug - if I jam a regular metal plate on the steam turbine's bottom output, then put a barrel right under that turbine, the barrel will still get filled with distilled water.
1) OreDict Filter + Large Hopper set to output exactly 9 Items -> insert into Machine, since Machines always take 9 tiny purified instead of 1 purified.
2) Not right now, apart from the vanilla ways to do so.
3) The difference is the Tier of Circuit you get when you put them with the right Chips. You can use high tier plates for shit tier circuits by using the wrong Chips for example.
4) Most Covers dont block anything anymore, only decorative.