Hey, Greg. I've just been looking through recipes, noticed two oddities.
1) Barley seeds (from Natura mod) are accepted by Squeezer, but not Juicer.
2) It seems that it is very difficult to make a vanilla Anvil. It requires Iron blocks, but basins outputs "Blocks of solid Iron", which do not work for the crafting. According to NEI, there are only two other ways to make an Iron block:
a) IC2 Compressor (requires electricity), GT Compressor does not have that recipe;
b) Boxinator (which also requires electricity).
And there's also one question that bugged me for a long time - I can't understand at which point Steam Turbine/Engine efficiency is applied.
For example, let's take a standard Steam Engine (Bronze):
Energy IN: 24-96 Steam/t
Energy OUT: 8-32 KU/t
If I understand correctly, if I'm supplying it with exactly half of its input capacity: 60 Steam/t, it should output exactly half of its output capability: 20 KU/t.
Since a Turbine/Engine is not a machine, I doubt that efficiency influences the total amount of energy required to process a recipe. So... What does that efficiency parameter mean?
1) That is weird, it should always work with both. UNLESS its a Forestry Squeezer Recipe which GT6 copies only to the GT6 Squeezer but not the Juicer.
2) Try putting Iron Ingots in a 3x3 on the Crafting Grid like their Tooltip tells you? I had to kill the NEI Crafting Recipes because of massive Lag Reasons.
3) The Efficiency Percentage is only for Info purposes and never "applied" anywhere. You have Input and Output and those scale linearly. For example, the "proper" Steam to EU ratio is 2:1, but you obviously see a 3:1 Ratio from the Input/Output, that makes 66% Power Efficiency, or 33% of Power wasted.