[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• That's cheating.

Nope, it's more like a guide to me lol, similar to when you are looking at a website that have all the guides available for you. That creative mode only machine that allow you to convert bees is what you call cheating..

• Actually just get to creative mode and press D to open the apiarist's database to see all bees available..

That would ruin my fun though :) As in collecting the database like a pokedex. Also that side above was neat but really annoying. People forgot how spreadsheets work :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Btw, I still don't know how to make the titanium and platinum bees :(. The guy in xbee thread suggested ender+mineral/glittering for platinum/titanium.. but strangely that doesn't work for me :(..

EDIT: or maybe the % mutation is very low.. oh well..

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

• Btw, I still don't know how to make the titanium and platinum bees :(. The guy in xbee thread suggested ender+mineral/glittering for platinum/titanium.. but strangely that doesn't work for me :(..

EDIT: or maybe the % mutation is very low.. oh well..

try using soul frame. Increases the chances.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• what is "cooperite"?

Cooperite is Sheldonite, it's called that in the actual code. Obviously I'm not Greg so I can't answer the other two.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Great, thanks. I'll give it a try. Didn't realize he had updated the file linked in his first post. (Would be nice if the Dropbox file was versioned in the filename :)

Well, I tried 2.75b and still not getting the Copper Plate recipe to show up for the compressor.
    I'm guessing it's a conflict with some recent change of GT and one of the other mods we're running on the server but unsure of where to start looking or which one(s) to check.
    Could be the 1.112.187 build of IC2 we're running, but as I said don't know for sure. (Upgraded IC2 to that latest version to fix the WARNING spam from the AdvMachines "didn't implement method correctly" thing a lot of people were seeing in the IC2 thread.)

• There still doesn't seem to be a way to handle nether lead ore, last error report probably got lost in all the posts.
    (Might be because I dont have TE installed)

Edit: I also notice that when i turn off compress to block and block maceration the ability to craft and uncraft blocks does not return.

• Well, I tried 2.75b and still not getting the Copper Plate recipe to show up for the compressor.
    I'm guessing it's a conflict with some recent change of GT and one of the other mods we're running on the server but unsure of where to start looking or which one(s) to check.
    Could be the 1.112.187 build of IC2 we're running, but as I said don't know for sure. (Upgraded IC2 to that latest version to fix the WARNING spam from the AdvMachines "didn't implement method correctly" thing a lot of people were seeing in the IC2 thread.)

Which mods are you using atm?

EDIT: Have you tried other ingots? I'm using RP2 copper ingots to make the copper plates.

• Cooperite is Sheldonite, it's called that in the actual code. Obviously I'm not Greg so I can't answer the other two.

Wikipedia says:

Cooperite is a grey mineral consisting of platinum sulfide (PtS), generally in combinations with sulfides of other elements such as palladium and nickel (PdS and NiS). Its general formula is (Pt,Pd,Ni)S. It is a dimorph of braggite. It is mined as an ore of platinum and platinum group metals such as palladium. It occurs in South Africa in minable quantities and elsewhere. It was first described in 1928 for occurrences in the Bushveld Igneous Complex and named after South African metallurgist Richard A. Cooper who first characterized it.

This has been an educational moment.

• It would be nice to have more uses for tungsten steel. perhaps it could be used to make a wolframium grinder cheaper? with 5 tungsten steel and 4 regular steel. or a tungsten steel machine hull? It would help to give a reason to make the vacuum freezer.

• my friend wants to know if he already has a gregtech cape then he gets another cape say from optifine will the gregtech one stay on when ueing both mods?

• my friend wants to know if he already has a gregtech cape then he gets another cape say from optifine will the gregtech one stay on when ueing both mods?

Judging by how you/your friend seems to matter about what cape he gets, tell yourself/him/her that what matters when donating is not the cape, but the thought that goes into it.