A few questions about the nano-suit and the quantanium suit

• 1. what does each suit offer, in terms of attributes/abilities
    2. How do you activate the suits (both) I know there is a button but I am unsure what it is lol
    3. how does the composit armor chest piece compare to the chest pieces of the other suits?

Thanks in advance :)

• 1. what does each suit offer, in terms of attributes/abilities
    2. How do you activate the suits (both) I know there is a button but I am unsure what it is lol
    3. how does the composit armor chest piece compare to the chest pieces of the other suits?

Thanks in advance :)

The Nano-suit is just like basic armor, but you can recharge it. I am unsure what it is the equivilent of in how long it would last if not recharged.
    Unlike in IC1, you cannot upgrade it to gaint the special abilities. Those have all been added to the quantum suit instead.
    The Nanosuit cannot be activated, as it has no active abilities. The quantum suit's active abilities activate with the Ctrl key being held down. Running and jumping really far are both active abilities. Underwater breathing, Fall damage negation, as well as invulnerability shield are all automatic.
    I am not sure. I imagine it is similar in power to diamond armor, but I lack any easy method to compare them.

• The Nano-suit is just like basic armor, but you can recharge it. I am unsure what it is the equivilent of in how long it would last if not recharged.
    Unlike in IC1, you cannot upgrade it to gaint the special abilities. Those have all been added to the quantum suit instead.
    The Nanosuit cannot be activated, as it has no active abilities. The quantum suit's active abilities activate with the Ctrl key being held down. Running and jumping really far are both active abilities. Underwater breathing, Fall damage negation, as well as invulnerability shield are all automatic.
    I am not sure. I imagine it is similar in power to diamond armor, but I lack any easy method to compare them.

Thanks :) hopefully one of the coders can give me more specifics hehe, and I think i read somewhere that the quantanium chestplate is bugged or something and dusnt negate damage, idk lol

• Right now, there are a few bugs with the quantum suit, yes:

1. The Quantum Bodyarmor does not completely negate damage (fix confirmed).
    2. If sprinting using Quantum Leggings, jumping will reduce speed in the air to walking speed (fix confirmed).
    3. Falling from too high up overrides the Quantum Boots' fall protection, making you hurt yourself. Just now, I fell from about 60 blocks up, and suffered 7 hearts of damage while wearing nothing but fully charged Quantum Boots (fix unconfirmed).

• Wait, what? I actually liked that, made the speed less OP and feel more realistic.

How is it in any way realistic? Here, let me draw you a small picture. Pardon the terrible MSPaint skills.

Also, the Quantum Suit is supposed to be OP, and with that price, it better be.

• So, I was just running arround with my brand new, first chargged Quantumleggins. And it happend that i jumped on ice. So, that feeled realistic! the whole walking on ice while beeing freakin fast.

I haye no idea about the coding of Minecraft or IC, but i think it should be possible to implement someting like:

if (wheringQuantumleggins && speed > normal running speed)
    "walk behavior"= "walk behavior on ice"

Thomething like that.
    And maybe more speedredouce on ground, than in the air.

Realy, running on ice is awesome.I've just regestrated for this post. Please try it, and if you(the IC team) like it, implement it. its just awesome, feels just like running damn fast.

*edit:
    -just realised that jou run even faster(2x?) on ice. but thats not what i want. the sliding is nice, and mainly the fat that you don't slow instantly down, if jumping.

sry for spelling, grammar and stuff.
    ALL hail to the IC!

• yeah, stoked to try out the nanosuit on IC2. Made the suit, put it on, first test, drop test, lost two hearts, wt..? I wasn't sure if I had to use the Leftctl to activate any special abilities and tried again with same results. I then was bummed out and put back on my composite breastplate, rubber boots and btw steel plated leggings and helmet.

Was it worth it to make a nanosuit?

What does it compare to in protection? Iron armor, diamond armor, other?

Maybe I should've waited and made the Quantum armor when I get to that ability to craft it.

Excellent mod!