[IC²1.112]BrainTech Agricultures Datachip Package v1.7.1 [Now part of GregTech!]

• Yes, unofficial release date is Thursday, actual release date is probably around Friday

You are absolutely right. At least in my timezone.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Yay 1.4.2 update get!
    Sweet Jegus this is a must have for me. Too many issues with chicken farms.
    I would like to request something somewhat different, though. Mushroom crops. I have a need for mushrooms and Forestry isn't filling it due to over complicated mushroom farming.(first I need a moistener, then I need a mushroom planter and a mushroom picker, I need a semi-constant supply of Mushroom Grass for the farm, and while it does output dirt, it needs a dark area to grow big mushrooms, which is needed for it to harvest, so zombie attacks may happen. Plus it's pretty pricey to craft all these things)

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• Name changed, mushrooms added. Welcome to the world of BrainTech Agricultures!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Many thanks, friend of friends!
    I normally make stew, sometimes Magic Mushrooms. Both are fun.

• Odd, I seem to be having a stupid error. Likely just MultiMC derping out, but even though the mod is in my mods folder for this build, the mod seems to not be working.
    Or maybe it's... One sec; yeah, config hates me. All but the mushrooms are currently set to not allow for non-seed seeds, so this is all one big wasted post.
    I'll delete the config and see if that's the default.
    Yup, all default configs here. Odd. I'll try setting those to true.

Yup, now I can plant my weird things again.
    I now know. If this isn't the desired defaults I don't now, consider this a bug report.

• the new crops seem to have right shape but are completly dark. Can i fix this somehow?

• sorry for doubleposting i can't seem to edit my previous post. Though the crops appear (even though in black) they don't grow either

• sorry for doubleposting i can't seem to edit my previous post. Though the crops appear (even though in black) they don't grow either

The crops are black because of a lighting bug I also experienced with other addons' crops. If you walk around them, they'll probably be be normal sometimes, at other times a bit darker and at sometimes completely dark. The crops should grow, are you sure you're waiting long enough?

• so i waited 3 minecraft days and only the milk, slime and spiderweb plant where ready for harvest. Is it normal that it takes them so much time despite being fertilized to grow? Gunpowder and blazerod plant didnt mature yet and brown and red mushrooms are not being planted. I looked up the config and set everything mushroom related to true and i even tried to grow them in dark enviroment

• so i waited 3 minecraft days and only the milk, slime and spiderweb plant where ready for harvest. Is it normal that it takes them so much time despite being fertilized to grow? Gunpowder and blazerod plant didnt mature yet and brown and red mushrooms are not being planted. I looked up the config and set everything mushroom related to true and i even tried to grow them in dark enviroment

Unless you crossbred the plants, they start with a GGR of 1,1,1, so they take a long time to grow and give next to nothing(sometimes they give exactly nothing). Mushrooms not being planted is odd, but I'll test that myself in a moment.
    Just tested the mushroom planting, works for me(mind you, I knew enough to have four mushrooms in my hand before planting them).

• The sprites for tin pine are 1 off, it starts in the second stage of growth and finishes in the first stage of the copper cotton. Or what I think is copper cotton, it's the sprites on the last row of crops.png

• Really sorry for dropping off the face of the earth like that I don't now, real life took a very sharp turn into the realm of extremely stressful and scary.
    Good to see you found someone to take up the mantle.

GregoriusT, thank you so much for picking this up. I was afraid I don't now's work would be stuck in the half-arsed state I left it in when I had to bug out.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!

• jej could you say someone of the forums mods to attach your file to the top post and add the changelog.. etc.? maybe i dont now is a little bit inactiv...

thats the last "addon" i'm missing on my 62 mods minecraft :o