Well, I've decided just too many things slip through, buried under tons of other features, bugfixes and brainfails.
As such, I hereby present you the OFFICIAL, COMMUNITY-driven TODO-list.
Read or get banned - RULES:
- The ONLY permitted suggestion consist of a short description (<20 words) and a link. One-liners are preferred.
- You are free to post/link any suggestion, bugfix or tweak mentioned as a thread, IF (and only if) any member of the DEV TEAM (Beta-testers do not count) confirmed the suggestion/bugfix/tweak AND it's NOT present in the list below these rules. Aka, post suggestions a dev commented as "Sounds nice, we should add this" or bugs commented with "Well, we should look into this / I think it can be fixed by" etc.
- You may post more then one link/thread/idea per post, but you are not allowed to post multiple times in a row. (aka, don't spam)
- Read the list below, reposting an already mentioned thing is annoying and will be punished.
- All posts in this thread will be deleted and their content added to said list instead (> first post contains all content).
- Fixed/Finished things will be marked accordingly.
- The order of posting does NOT influence the order in which the poinst are taken care of.
- We/I may revoke our approval of Idea X for not-mentioned reasons
- For any sort of NEW suggestion or bug reports, create an according thread first and link it here AFTER a dev answered (positively) to said thread.
- Please feel free to visit threads mentioned here to further discuss their content and develope concepts. The less dev's need to make up by themselves, the less time we need to implement it.
= This thread is meant to be a public, semi-organized list of things we already deemed useful but would may go forgotten otherwise.
Machine to improve CropSeeds
Nightvision Googles (Done, waiting for next MC release with implemented Nightvision Potion, though)
Machine rework, including: Weardow/Breaking
Rework of/ New fuel, including a new Generator
Inventory Enhanching Armor