Modular nanoSuits

• Pretty much what it says on the tin. Well, almost.
    I'd add/change three things:
    1.Using the chestplate as a battery for the rest of the suit(Already suggested)
    2. Have different kinds of nanosuit armor pieces with different effects. Say, either speed or jump legs, which give extra speed or extra jump. All other values except for armor stay the same(So you can vault high or you can make like the Flash, but not both).
    3.Bring the Qsuit down a peg or two. It'll still outrank a Nanosuit in almost everything, but a Nanosuit can beat it at one thing if it's tailored to do that particular thing.

• Official Post

Pretty much what it says on the tin. Well, almost.
    I'd add/change three things:
    1.Using the chestplate as a battery for the rest of the suit(Already suggested)
    2. Have different kinds of nanosuit armor pieces with different effects. Say, either speed or jump legs, which give extra speed or extra jump. All other values except for armor stay the same(So you can vault high or you can make like the Flash, but not both).
    3.Bring the Qsuit down a peg or two. It'll still outrank a Nanosuit in almost everything, but a Nanosuit can beat it at one thing if it's tailored to do that particular thing.

Why do you all complain about Nanosuit or QSuit? And was this supposed to be a Reply, because it sounded like that?

• Stop those Qsuit weakening suggestions! It is supposed to be overpowered and it's quite balanced considering the extremely high material cost.

• Why do you all complain about Nanosuit or QSuit? And was this supposed to be a Reply, because it sounded like that?

1. Because a straight progression is boring! Why would you need a Nanosuit when you have a Qsuit that can do it all bigger and better? Branching upgrades, done right, make for more interesting game play.

• 1. Because a straight progression is boring! Why would you need a Nanosuit when you have a Qsuit that can do it all bigger and better? Branching upgrades, done right, make for more interesting game play.

Quantum Suit in the end its the (Official) upgrade of the Nano Suit.

In the past you could craft the QS without any of the NS but that changed recently. If some(Most) people decide to ignore making the Nano Suit for X reason (Not that theres really a valid issue if you are going to make a QS eventually, you might as well craft the Nano Suit and use it soon then upgrade it to QS when you want to), then thats their issue.

• Chestplate as the battery for the rest of the suit? I almost never have the chest plate equipped because I'm using my lappack. It would be awful if your entire suit shut down just because you equipped a different chest piece.

• Stop those Qsuit weakening suggestions! It is supposed to be overpowered and it's quite balanced considering the extremely high material cost.

High matterial cost? :D Just get a "little" efficienty 3.6 Reactor running, and you start stacking uu-matter into chest for a supply if something "break".
    Full stop^^
    I don't even build any of the suits(Ups selfown, i build 1 time QS for building Gravisuit[very nice building suit]), becouse in my opinion i don't need them, just a sapper and go! And most of the player like Monoxide use their Lappack instead of Chestplates, so their rest of the suit should be useless, Nano suit is good like it is. Full balanced :P