Suggestion: UU recipie - Ender pearls

• I understand what you guys mean but, since you're already using "other" mods, you're probably using EE as well and can "easily" either make a condenser or use the p.stone to randomly summon the required mobs? Personally I dislike ender pearls since they're used by "other" mods and it's an annoying and illogical resource since it's "only" obtainable through a certain type of monster. RP2 retrievers, portal guns, wireless redstone etc comes to mind. But not sure why you would ask for IC2 for "help" since nothing even uses the pearls. Would make far more sense asking RP2 or various mods for help in that regard. I'm just being honest.

• I understand what you guys mean but, since you're already using "other" mods, you're probably using EE as well and can "easily" either make a condenser or use the p.stone to randomly summon the required mobs?

Were you being sarcastic when you wrote this? Not many people here use EE, in fact the general consensus was that in its current form, it is extremely OP even when used all by itself. The only time I have ever used a philosopher's stone (and EE for that matter) to make another mob into an enderman was when I did the Feed The Beast map. Hopefully EE3 will shed some light on the balance issues.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Note that other Mods have many uses for Enderpearls. For example Redpowers Retriever. And i also need that Recipe for my 1.3.2-Autocraftingfacility.

Ohh yes, +1 :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: I extremely agree with this, because in my server I playing at, killing an enderman is difficult, if not impossible, because the server admin always change the time from night to day, burning making all enderman teleport away.

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

Edited once, last by Thepowdertoy +Bleach ().

• because the server admin always change the time from night to day, burning all enderman.

Endermen burn in daylight?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Agree.

Why don't we have both? The people that want to make them out of the equivalent of 8 million eu can do so, the people that want to obtain a hundred wooden hoes and then weep softly in the corner can do so as well.

• think better instead adding UU recipe for Ender pearl add it to Scrapbox drop.

+1!

Quoted from "Thepowdertoy +Bleach"
    because the server admin always change the time from night to day, burning all enderman.
    Endermen burn in daylight?

No. Maybe he's considering Light as a Rain of photons.
    ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!