Suggestion: Machine Sapper

• The Sapper would be a small object that would resemble a metal button, that could be placed on cables or machines. It would be crafted with a RE battery, a advanced circuit, 4 HV cables, and capped with one piece of advanced alloy. Placing it would charge the battery, and when the battery is filled it will deliver a single pulse of EV. All other Sapper suggestions were for q suits, so I hope this is original.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Blu Spy Sappin' mah Macerator! So is this meant to be a suggestion for Industrial conflict or actual Industrial craft? If it's actual Industrial craft, most servers aren't PVP so I'm not certain there would be use outside of a few servers

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Isn't TNT just more useful for that?

Cutiemark crusaders - engineers, Yay!
    Blown up: Industrial Blast Furnace, Industrial Wiremill, Singularity compressor, Extractor.

• If it sends out a single pulse of EV then this could easily be remedied, build a separate line with a HV transformer and an mfsu.
    "Lol, thx for the power"

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• [innergriefer] More effective method for now. Mfsu slammed on top of an inconspicuous wire and a Lapotron crystal goes in and HAYO! ALl connected machines are gone! [/innergriefer]

• Or just plant a nuke. Hell, you can even replace one of the victim's hidden wires with a detector cable and put the nuke next to that so that it waits before he uses a machine before detonating.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.