Constuction Foam Suggestion: Refilling the CF Sprayer

• Constuction Foam Suggestion: Refilling the CF Sprayer

I request in the next Inustrial Craft Update that it would be easier to refill the cfsprayer.

Let me go into further detail.

At the moment you are limited to using 1 pellet at a time when refilling the sprayer, therefore having to craft 8 different sprayers in order to get a full sprayer.

• CF Sprayer 1601 + CF Pellet = CF Sprayer 1401
    • CF Sprayer 1401 + CF Pellet = CF Sprayer 1201
    • CF Sprayer 1201 + CF Pellet = CF Sprayer 1001
    • CF Sprayer 1001 + CF Pellet = CF Sprayer 801
    • CF Sprayer 801 + CF Pellet = CF Sprayer 601
    • CF Sprayer 601 + CF Pellet = CF Sprayer 401
    • CF Sprayer 401 + CF Pellet = CF Sprayer 201
    • CF Sprayer 201 + CF Pellet = CF Sprayer 1 (Full)

As you can see, it is a 8 step process.
    I request that you be able to do the following.

• CF Sprayer 1601 + 8 CF Pellet s= CF Sprayer 1 (Full)

A simple fix that would make the sprayer much more enjoyable to use.

I also request that you be able to craft a CF Pack with empty sprayers in order to make a empty pack.

• Last I checked, this was already possible. Make sure the sprayer is in the middle of the crafting table.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Official Post

Last I checked, this was already possible. Make sure the sprayer is in the middle of the crafting table.

Confirmed.

Y U NO check if its already possible?

A good idea would be to make that Recipe Shapeless, to annoy those people less...

• Ah, it wasn't on the Tekkit Wiki, only on the Industrial Craft wiki. That is why I didn't see it. Also, recipe didn't bring it up. Yeah, shapeless would help greatly.

Does the CF Pack work, I have been trying to craft it with full sprayers to no avail

• Ah, it wasn't on the Tekkit Wiki, only on the Industrial Craft wiki. That is why I didn't see it. Also, recipe didn't bring it up. Yeah, shapeless would help greatly.

Does the CF Pack work, I have been trying to craft it with full sprayers to no avail

Try crafting it with unfilled sprayers

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l