So, it has begun, but where is tutorial or anything ? Is this going to be agriculture-like secret or am I too hasty ?
Uranium cells have been nerfed (partially).
Single cell = 5 EU/t up to 10EU/t?
Dual cell = 20 EU/t up to 20 EU/t?
Quad cell = 60 EU/t up to 120 EU/t?
? - depends on chamber count
- now only store heat
- 3 tiers: 10K, 30K, 60K of storage
- work like old Heat dispenzers
Normal: enchange heat among hull and domponents and itself (1x)
Advanced: does the same as normal but faster (2x)
Reactor: are faster too, but work only with hull (3x)
Component: faster but work only with components, can't pass heat to vents (2x)
- remove its own heat
Normal: normal speed (1x)
Advanced: faster (2x?)
Reactor: can absorb heat from hull (<1x?)
Component: can absorb heat from nearby components (1x?)
Overclocked: can absorb heat from hull (2-3x?)
- increase efficiency of cells
- Single cell: +10EU/t per cell
- Double cell: +20EU/t per cell
- Quad cell: +40EU/t per cell
various types differ only in heat stored
- probably affect reactor heat resistance and maybe the amount of heat exchanged with components
RSH and LZH condensers:
- will always receive heat
- difference in the amount of heat stored (LZH can store more)
- don't break on reaching max heat