[Addon 1.106] Incredible Industrial Veins v1.1.2

• +++NEWS +++
    Scientists discovered a large anomalous metal object situated about 20 meters below the bottom of the Cobble Trench in the Southern Minecraftian Ocean.
    Dr Albrecht Hubert, one of the geologists on-site, said that "the object seems to be composed of a dense form of copper, but not reactor-grade dense."
    Attempts to destroy the object have only created gravity-affected blocks, falling out of reach.
    However, the leader of the so-called "Kappa Project", Nonmomentus Brain, explained that it "would be possible to gain two ingots of copper by plain smelting of a cubic meter" of said material.
    +++ NEWS +++

+++ NEWS +++
    The Kappa Project gained access to the fallen blocks. First experiments with the material showed that it is indeed composed of copper.
    Several industrial companies are willing to pay high amounts of credits to get access to the so-called "Cuprum Object".
    However, experiments showed that the material cannot be macerated by any current means.
    +++ NEWS +++

+++ NEWS +++
    An electromagnetic sensor satellite discovered a very large metal object in the Creeper Mountains.
    First scans by the team of the Kappa Project showed that it consists of tin and mostly has the same properties as the Cuprum Object.
    +++ NEWS +++

+++ NEWS +++
    The Kappa Project discovered a way to macerate parts of the Cuprum Object in a standard E-901 Maceratron.
    Copper prices are expected to drop quickly as soon as similiar objects are found.
    However, everyone associated with the Kappa Project refused to talk about this possibilitly.
    Nonmomentus Brain said that he "didn't found the Kappa Project for industry, but for science! And an important part of science is nuclear physics. We're trying to compress parts of the Cuprum Object to reactor-grade copper, but we just got very dense dust as of now."
    Nevertheless, Gregorius Techneticies, the leader of GregTech Intergalactical, said that "this large amount of Copper could be used to build the new thoriumfueled Nuclear Reactors of GregTech Intergalactical."
    +++ NEWS +++

NOTE: You can find incredible veins in every biome, not just in ocean and mountain biomes.

Boring version:

Changelog:

Download and Installation:

Credits:
    Friedi(IC Forum)/Friedi4321(MCF) for coding.
    I don't now(IC forum)/Mr_Brain(MCF) for art, idea, OP.

Check out the vanilla Incredible Veins mod here!

Sorry that there are no pictures, I'll fix this later.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

Edited 13 times, last by I don't now ().

• Is this huge thing supposed to happen? Thats thing is very huge. With all that Gold/Iron i will nevermore have to mine for it. And what will the IC²-Miner say about THAT, while automining.

It's as large as it is supposed to be, but two that near to each other? EIther you were really lucky or the rarity has to be turned down a bit.

Nice idea, for a mod
    :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: 3/5

Thanks!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Thank you so much, I don't now, IV is one of my favorite worldgen mods. BTW, anyone tested this with dense ores?

• You could use custom machine recipes addon in order to add maceration recipes.

Or you could wait until the next release. No offense, you can't know it, as I didn't tell anyone yet.

Thank you so much, I don't now, IV is one of my favorite worldgen mods. BTW, anyone tested this with dense ores?

Thanks!
    I think, if you used this with Dense Ores (assuming you mean the MystCraft symbol) your chests/worlds/computer would explode from too much ore.

• Official Post

Or you could wait until the next release. No offense, you can't know it, as I didn't tell anyone yet.

Lol, i know it as Friedi asked me about how to add Macerationrecipes. :D

Thanks!
    I think, if you used this with Dense Ores (assuming you mean the MystCraft symbol) your chests/worlds/computer would explode from too much ore.

The way Mystcraft worked in 1.2.5 was similar. It just increased the size of Veins by 4x and changed "Worldgenminable" in a way, which spawned multiple veins at one place. So as long as Worldgenminable isnt used for those Incredible Veins, you will not have any "TOO. MUCH. ORE. GENERATION. LAG."-Problems with Mystcraft.

• is there a config to enable/disable spawn in certain biomes/ increase or decrease the rarity?

I'd like to try this mod, but only have these veins spawn in certain biomes :) A config would be awesome

• is there a config to enable/disable spawn in certain biomes/ increase or decrease the rarity?

I'd like to try this mod, but only have these veins spawn in certain biomes A config would be awesome

There is a config file and in the next update (already coded :D ) you will be able to increase or decrease the rarity.

• Download link broken.

Sorry, fixed it.

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++
    I don't now announced a new release of the Incredible Industrial Veins addon for IC².
    The download link is up.
    +++ BREAKING NEWS +++

• When I first-looked on this mod, I thought, that these blocks are kind-of glowstone type, so when you mine it, it breaks into some basic ores, simular how glowstone breaks into glowstone dust. (that's the most obvious thing to create : D)
    Lived for some hours and now I can say, that this mod is tons of unusual experience and fun :thumbup:

• When I first-looked on this mod, I thought, that these blocks are kind-of glowstone type, so when you mine it, it breaks into some basic ores, simular how glowstone breaks into glowstone dust. (that's the most obvious thing to create : D)
    Lived for some hours and now I can say, that this mod is tons of unusual experience and fun :thumbup:

Ty. Really helps to go on with developing this mod. Some new features are already planned.