Bug: No change @ craftability of mfsu& mass generator

• I cant craft mfsu or mass gen with uncharged crystals(even though recipe book says i can) .
    Edit: i have v1.00.

• Did you craft all those crystals?

Cutiemark crusaders - engineers, Yay!
    Blown up: Industrial Blast Furnace, Industrial Wiremill, Singularity compressor, Extractor.

• It is starnge... I tested this recipe in my test world, and it works! I've TMI'ed the ingridients, and crafted the crystals. if i'll try to get crystals from TMI, and then discharge them, the recipe wouldn't work.

Cutiemark crusaders - engineers, Yay!
    Blown up: Industrial Blast Furnace, Industrial Wiremill, Singularity compressor, Extractor.

• Official Post

It is starnge... I tested this recipe in my test world, and it works! I've TMI'ed the ingridients, and crafted the crystals. if i'll try to get crystals from TMI, and then discharge them, the recipe wouldn't work.

Thank you very much... was already worried about the ridicolous amount of people complaining about the LapotronCrystals, as i couldn't find any error in the code.

• just add debug output in release version, press x get metadata from item currently in your hands (if hands empty, from block you hit last time), this will solve all problems with electric items.

• Ok I just tested it and I'm able to craft a MFSU, although I had to discharge the laps first as SPC gives them charged to me ^^

On my install Mining Drill doesn't give off any sounds at all o.o
    Help! Somebody fix that please!
    Wait a sec... damnit.

no idea if he was serious but either way that was damn funny xD

• Official Post

Obviously, the CRYSTAL RECIPE IN 0.9 WAS BUGGED. I've stated that like 10 times now.
    Trivially, you still can't use 0.9 crafted crystals (at least not without messing with them until they take a normal state) in 1.0 for crafting.

Case closed, i guess.