[IC2 Exp][1.6.4][V1.118] Advanced Power Management V1.2.85-IC2_1.118

• Moving from 1.7.2 isn't that hard, you just copy-paste "int" to "double" pretty much. Also a few methods are renamed.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I'm basically done with 1.6 though. That version is pretty much dead, I don't have plans to support it, I stopped using more then a year ago. You are the only developer I know to use it ;p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• xDDD ok.

I tried to put it into my pack and it is completly not playable at all. I hope you do not make the same mistakes again. (Do not mind me.)

I will later when 1.8 is a thing or my todolist is done update. Also IC2 Classic will updated too.

• Ok, so here is a port to 1.7.10. Although the version is called 2.0.0a, there really isn't any changes; it took me about 30 minutes to port the mod (stupid interface changes + discharge methods requires another parameter). I just prefer my version numbering system.

Download .

A lot of things are likely broken. I have not tested it thoroughly. I don't want to spend a lot of time on this mod, so yeah. It would be cool if someone submitted 32x textures.

Edit: currently does not work with NC2. Will be fixed soonish.

• Official Post

Woo new old things! Will test and probably come back with many complaints.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

That was quick, I didn't even get the world to load, it just boots me out with a fatal error:

Weird one though

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• That was quick, I didn't even get the world to load, it just boots me out with a fatal error:

Weird one though

Did you try without NC2?

• Official Post

It works and loads, but there are still some bugs. The ETC counters just say "Unknown" and the battery stations don't work at all. They just eat the EU from any inserted batteries.

• Oh wow, talk about your throwback thursdays.

So great to see this updated!

Xbony2 is like the Port Master :)

Thank you - and I hope to see this fully debugged and working!

BTW Xbony2, do you have a Jenkins or Github for your projects?
    Also, do you think it would be better to start a new thread for this ported version? Would be nice to have an opening page that I didn't have to search through the thread to know or find if the mod has been updated.

• My port is pretty buggy :/ but some of it works. Everything I do in my life is on my Github :P I don't want to maintain this mod forever, I'd like to pass it along to a more dedicated mod author if I can.

• Official Post

I don't want to maintain this mod forever, I'd like to pass it along to a more dedicated mod author if I can.

It's a rare breed of modders that are willing to work on a solely EU mod now. You always have the hours of trying to work out why some parts are broken though ^^

I see this too much.

• I have a question now to the Currently Working coder on this mod. I enjoy this mod so much that i planned to implement the blocks & guis & textures into the IC2 Classic mod.
    But for that i need the permission of the Code which is working on that mod currently. It will be not 100% his code but i use it as template.

Do i need the permission for that?
    And if yes can i have the permission for that?

• I have a question now to the Currently Working coder on this mod. I enjoy this mod so much that i planned to implement the blocks & guis & textures into the IC2 Classic mod.
    But for that i need the permission of the Code which is working on that mod currently. It will be not 100% his code but i use it as template.

Do i need the permission for that?
    And if yes can i have the permission for that?

You don't have permission, and I don't have permission either according to the license :P

"Public distribution of modified versions of the mod require advance written permission of the owner and may be subject to certain terms."

When I tweeted at the mod authors and stated I ported it, they didn't seem angry though.

I think it would be fine if you did it, but it would be nice if you fixed the issues with my port that Chocohead described, so both versions could be stable. I would, but I'm lazy and have been working on other addons/mods.

• I did not plan to make it as seperate addon or something.. The plan was to fully implement it into IC2 Classic... ^^"

So if you xBony2 have no problem with that then i will implement your version into it (usage as template as i said).

• What, did you think I ported to BuildCraft or something? Yes, it's made for IC2 Experimental. However, a lot of the features are buggy and broken. I'm not interested in this mod very much, so fixing them is less prioritized then other activities.