[Suggestion] Capsule-Cell-Container-API-Interface

• Official Post

What i suggest here is just an Interface, to get if an Item is a Capsule-Cell-Container or not. To be precicely, i want to have something like the following, inside the IC²-API.

This is just a Codingsuggestion, to make it much easier to get Tincells back. If that will not be Part of the IC²-API, i will contain it in mine, with an additional Function, which gives the Values for non-interface-implementing Core-IC²-Items.

to make it much easier to get Tincells back.

easier to get Tincells back.

get Tincells back.

Tincells back.

TIN PINCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111@112!@!@@4111!!

(sorry Greg, had to bust your chops on that one...)

It would be highly useful, considering forestry adapts a host of container like functions for fuel/material transfer..

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I think this API useless, because usually you can't get tin back. Forestry have own plugin, which loaded if IC2 presented, and it define change of receiving tin back in Squeezer, so Sengir can simply add cases for new water cells.
    Or change stack size of emptyContainer argument when "buildcraft.api.liquids.LiquidManager.liquids.add(...)" called in BC3 integration module.

• Official Post

One could also make things cost more Tincells. So that special Machines, like my Centrifuge can precicely calculate how much Cells you have to Input (or get as Output). And as i said: If thats not going to be Part of the IC²-API, then i will do that myself.

In this case i'm not a Tinpincher, i just want a universal way to get the amount of needed Cells for special Craftingrecipes, which are added via Oredictionary.

• what about 4 tin in the current recipe for 4 cells? if tincells are going to be considered "reusable" then there needs to be changes to the parts of base IC2 that use cells (like GeoGens) so that they are always reusable.

• Official Post

You people miss the Fact that i didnt even suggest something to make Tincells reuseable. Just an API-Hook to get the amount used for crafting them, for various purposes. f.e. you COULD make a Canningmachine which gives the Cells back, but you could also things make require more Tincells aswell.

• You people miss the Fact that i didnt even suggest something to make Tincells reuseable. Just an API-Hook to get the amount used for crafting them, for various purposes. f.e. you COULD make a Canningmachine which gives the Cells back, but you could also things make require more Tincells aswell.

I'd rather just farm renewable resources for cells constantly and improve that end of the process than worry about space consuming cells...

Besides, since buckets can stack, I'm sure there's an easy way to port fluid around and still retain storage space... (Probably a Buildcraft solution once tele-pipes return.. lol...)

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

• Buckets... Lol i forgot about those suckers, there should be a way to use buckets for some stuff instead of cells (That way the ironhoards would be born lul)

@Magus: Buckets stacks? Im guessing when they are empty because i remember they did not when they were filled with something.

• @Magus: Buckets stacks? Im guessing when they are empty because i remember they did not when they were filled with something.

Yeah, only the empty ones stack up to 16.. but that equals 1 BC Tank, so then all you would have left to do is place and fill the tank up with the filled buckets, and then pump that out with a pipe leading to a teleport pipe on the end...

(Probably even easier since they reduced Redstone Engines to a single pipe gate function...)