[SUPPORT] Server Tick Loop Exception

• Hey, guys. Me again.

The reason I didn't put this in the IC2 support section is because it doesn't necessarily pertain to IC2, but Minecraft itself.

I recently updated Forge to 4.2.5.303, and now it seems like I can't log into the game more than once before the game spits this back at me:

The only clue to what's going on is the titular "exception in server tick loop," whatever that means. Is there anything I can do?

• I don't know, the java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: makes me think some nei shenanigans with armor again, were you doing anything specific when it happened for the first time?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• ... Joder... General Discussion its for Minecraft related NEWS and forum stuff like rules or troubles. If its not about the forum, not about ic2 or not about Official Minecraft News then it goes in the off topic section.

@Below: (Don't really want to make another post just for this), the off-topic section its also there for cases like these where you don't know where it should go. The off-topic title even says this:

Everything, which doesn't belong to IC² goes here.

• I don't know, the java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: makes me think some nei shenanigans with armor again, were you doing anything specific when it happened for the first time?

Nope. All I did was log off the world in question to save it (side note: it said "Shutting Down Internal Server" when I do so, these days), then log back in during the same session of Minecraft, and it quits. So, the game still sort of runs fine, it's just if I exit any world, it'll crash if I try to enter another one during the same session.

As I mentioned, since this wasn't directly related to IC2, it didn't meet the requirements for the Support Forum - not knowing where else it should go, I stuck it here in General Discussion.