[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• Hello everyone,
    this is one of the first mods i have made it adds a few materials like Osmium(a element like Iridium) and titanium. i will so add some alloys(a mixture of some materials). this is a very early beta so far there are only the Osmium Drill and Osmium Chainsaw plus the stuff to make them. the Osmiun tools are faster then the original tools and also have more POWER!!!!
    i suck at making textures so don't judge them. if anyone has any ideas they wish to be added i will try my best!!

Changelog

im going to add a ISU Iridium Storage Unit :P it will hold 100 Million eu, not going to be cheap
    i have a few more ideas to add, witch im going to have to thank corjaantje, Minaithnir_Zhou and some others one direwolf20's irc channel

big thanks to Corjaantje for making the textures!
    link to Corjaantje's youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/corjaantje/featured

Thanks to MrMazzony for making some 32x32 faithful textures :) they look great!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dk7rna4tyx40gk…edAlloys076.zip

About this mod:

Name: Advanced Alloys
    Version: beta v0.8a(major WIP)
    Default Block ID: 450+ (working on muiti block id, config file to change)
    Default Item's ID: 25000+ (config file to change)
    Requirements: Ic2 v1.115 and forge v6.5+

Pics
    http://imgur.com/a/stmPy#0

Licence:

It may only be downloaded from the links provided by me, and may not be redistributed in any form, modified or otherwise, without my express permission. All rights not explicitly granted are reserved.

It is Allowed in mod packs as long as a link back to the forum post and credit posted where needed,

Permissions:

Permission is required to reuse the Resources (art, music, etc) that are present within Advanced Alloys; however, a special exception where permission is granted if used to graphically enhance or improve Advanced Alloys and only Advanced Alloys.
    My permission is required re-distribute this content regardless of any modifications used
    Permission is granted to: Write reviews with Screen-shots as well as make videos using this content so long as you give credits and link to the Advanced Alloys post.
    Permission is currently denied to de-compile my code. Currently my code is rather sloppy. it may become open sorce when i clean up a lot of the code as its a beta right now there is a lot of unless stuff in there.
    Recipes

• Looks pretty cool and works fine in SSP but in SMP my Server wont start :(

Here the log

• sorry about that, i was messing around with some stuff i added but haven't implemented yet and forgot to add some packet stuff woops :/ its all fixed now and should work :) with beta v0.1

• Ok, 6 simple questions, which you might want to but the answers in your original pst.

1. What is the EU per block broken on these tools?

2. Exactly how much faster are they than the diamond drill and chainsaw?

3. Can they be charged by a batpack, lappack, ultimate lappack? If not all of them, which ones should work?

4. Whats the internal power storage?

5. That picture shows osmium being compressed into 1 osmium ore, is it 1 osmium chunk to 1 osmium ore?

6. Have you considered making it open source?

Great first addon!

• good questions

1. it uses 100eu per block same as a diamond drill

2. the diamond drill's speed is set to 16.0F my new drill is set to 18.0F the chainsaw is 12.0F and my new chainsaw is at 16.0F if these speeds are too fast or slow i will be happy to change them

3. it can be charged by a lappack and should work with the ultimate lappack, because its a tire 2 item it wont work with batpack

4. it has internal power storage of 310000(3 energy crystals and the one re-battery in the drill)

5. 2 osmium chunk to 1 osmium ore

6. i might in the future but as its only beta i dont really have anytime to set that up

• Ok, thanks for the answers. I am totally using this addon with 1.32, I am still stuck on 1.25, damn you Redpower2.

hahahhaha no problem :) yeah redpower has some nice stuff comming up in the next update so i dont mind waiting for it to be bug free, well not much bugs :)

• hehe nice thank you this is pretty :thumbup: and pretty expensive hehe :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

hahahha yeah it was the point to make it a bit more of end game stuff, well more then the diamond drill :)

• I do reccomend uping the strength on the tools. They are only slightly faster than the :Diamond Drill: and :Chainsaw: . A few tweaks and your done

:P Hope to be working with you in the future my friend ;)

If there is no power coming from your solar panels; and its sunny outside. Blame the enderman!
    If all is not lost, where is it?
    Mod Developer.

• I really love this idea.
    Just one thing, does it work with miners?
    Cause that would be legen-dary.

um as of now no they don't, i don't think its possible or it would do anything because i haven't seen any difference between diamond drill and normal drill.
    for me to do this i would have to edit ic2's code there is no way i see to do it with only the api. sorry

• um as of now no they don't, i don't think its possible or it would do anything because i haven't seen any difference between diamond drill and normal drill.

I don't think it's possible, however there is a noticeable difference between the diamond drill and the normal drill, the diamond drill goes much faster but consumes more energy

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I don't think it's possible, however there is a noticeable difference between the diamond drill and the normal drill, the diamond drill goes much faster but consumes more energy

I don't think it's possible, however there is a noticeable difference between the diamond drill and the normal drill, the diamond drill goes much faster but consumes more energy

thanks for that :) but yeah there is no way to do it with only the api to do it i would have to edit base files of ic2 witch is not going to happen