[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• ok seeing as there a not a lot of game breaking bugs and im saying not a lot because i cant find any but there might be some in there i have decided to completely rewrite some massive classes to make some machines work i hope so there is not going to be a new update until i fix it or a big bug is found and i will fix it

thanks for understanding :)

p.s if i will also update if ic2 updates and i need to or forge updates and i need to, but only if it breaks my mod.

• been listing to a lot of stuff about xycraft(witch i cant wait for) and im thinking that when it comes out it will have a API and im thinking of adding a lot of features using some of xycrafts stuff like some of the machines to upgrade the drill so when xycraft comes out there might be a huge rewrite :)

• been listing to a lot of stuff about xycraft(witch i cant wait for) and im thinking that when it comes out it will have a API and im thinking of adding a lot of features using some of xycrafts stuff like some of the machines to upgrade the drill so when xycraft comes out there might be a huge rewrite :)

That sounds amazing!

• Thanks for fixing all the IC2 key issues 8o

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• is osmium armor supposed to be in the game? i see it and it looks just like nano...

yes but no, i was playing around with what i could do with the armor and thinking about what i want to do with it, right now you can use it but its pretty much nano with better protection and the chest is like a lappack but holds like 3 mill eu and there is no recipe

• Hey buddy i just want to report a bug that happened to me . I installed your mod but it has some texture errors with other mods as thaumcraft3 and EE3 so please fix this in the 1.4.7 update . the problem is that the ores of the thaumcraft were looking normal but when you mine then titanium dust was appearing instead of the shard and the minium shards of EE3 and the thaumium ingot from thaumcraft were diamond chainsaws if you want install the mods and if that happens to you then fix it, if not reply me :)

• Hey buddy i just want to report a bug -snipped-

It would help if you could post version numbers. I couldn't replicate the issue using versions that were up to date from this weekend.

hahahha yeah sure, i dont really keep updated on the betas cause im lazy :P ill update as soon as i can :)

I don't think there needs to be a compatibility update, I've been able to run this addon on MC 1.4.7 with the newer IC2 versions without issue as far as i can tell.
    I honestly didn't even realize I had updated beyond 112 as I just grabbed the latest build from the server while updating other mods.

• It would help if you could post version numbers. I couldn't replicate the issue using versions that were up to date from this weekend.

I don't think there needs to be a compatibility update, I've been able to run this addon on MC 1.4.7 with the newer IC2 versions without issue as far as i can tell.
    I honestly didn't even realize I had updated beyond 112 as I just grabbed the latest build from the server while updating other mods.

im not sure if i have to but i like to update forge to the same as the betas just to make sure :)

• When in the twilight forest I get this error when using the saw and or drill
    This is the server side errorlog:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at Advanced.core.items.tools.ElectricTool.a(ElectricTool.java:132)
    at ur.a(SourceFile:202)
    at ir.b(ItemInWorldManager.java:322)
    at ir.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:205)
    at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:509)
    at ei.a(SourceFile:46)
    at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:458)
    at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
    at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
    at ht.b(SourceFile:30)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)
    at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

Also at some point can we see options for the osmium lazer and sounds?