Need help with addon develop (bug with ElectricApi ?!)

• I try to port my addon GravitationSuite to IC 1.07 \ 1.06. But i can't solve one problem. When i use "ElectricItem.discharge" every game tick - item discharging, but if i stop discharge, charge state return to initial state o_0. If use discharge graviChestPlate through "lasers, drill, etc..." discharge is ok, but if i use manual discharge at game tick it's not work. I tried to make my own discharge procedure (manual set nbt "charge" value and damageItemvalue), but it's not work too (charge state reset to initial state).

• Problem is solved. New Minecraft 1.3.2. have internal server for local game. For correct work at local game need create server version too and sync client and server data. 8| Thanks Mistaqur for hint :)

• Problem is solved. New Minecraft 1.3.2. have internal server for local game. For correct work at local game need create server version too and sync client and server data. 8| Thanks Mistaqur for hint :)

I'd like this post if I could! So excited about getting this mod back into my world! I can't wait to test how it works with my Charging Bench.

• Official Post

IF you use the onUpdate-Function in the Itemclass, then it will NOT be processed on the Server and the Server just resets it, or even kicks you for moving too fast.