[1.106] Coinstacks gone

• I missed 9x coinstacks to sell my diamonds for higher prices than 64.. and that is quite it. Is that intended? Heard no news about it either in changelogs.
    :Industrial Credit::Industrial Credit::Industrial Credit:

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• Official Post

The GregTech-Addon introduces also Coins with other Values, which can be crafted out of the other ones.

0.125 => 1 => 8 => 64 => 512

Suggesting the introduction of these into Core-IC², would be a good Idea, but this is the Bugs-Section.

• If I remember currectly, coinstacks haveb't existed in IC² ever, only in IC. But I could be wrong.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• they useless...

there is completely no reason to break ingots into coins only to assemble coins into ingots later...

without something similar to EE matter-energy unification trading system not really possible, only barter.

• without something similar to EE matter-energy unification trading system not really possible, only barter.

Do not say the E-word ... and trading system is possible, depsite of what you saidL It's rarely used, but it arrived.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• well we got quite an economy going on our server based on these coins, so stacks could be usefull, yep recently been looking over to Gregs' side for stuff :D but it is :Nano-Helmet: (dark) :D

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.