This addon adds a particle accelerator that allows for the transmutation of substances. It works by firing particles at high speeds at other particles to create new substances. Thanks to the high-tech magnets IC2 provides us, this can all be done in a single block! These magnets consume a lot of power during operation and take a long time to get the particles up to speed, though.
The Particle Accelerator
(2 Magnetizers, 2 Advanced circuits, 4 Integrated Reactor Plating, 1 Reinforced Glass)
1&2: Input slots(Put items to be used here)
3: Target slot(Put item you want made here)
4: Fuel slot(Put items that can provide energy here)
5: Output slot
- There is a 1 in 2 chance of the particles colliding and creating the desired item, even these high-tech magnets cannot have 100% accuracy.
- Extra neutrons and protons will be released into the environment.
- The only accepted upgrades are transformer and storage upgrades.
- Default maximum input is medium voltage. If more than that is input the machine will destroy itself and drop as an item, but not explode.
- Default energy storage is 10,000eu.
- Will consume 32eu/t when active.
- BC pipes/RP tubes can fill the input slots from the top, fuel slot from bottom, and the output can be taken out from any side.
- Each element(listed below) is assigned a specific number of protons and neutrons based on the element in real life(May change for balancing reasons). To find out how many an element has, simply place the corresponding element into one of the input slots and it will update the values for the total protons and neutrons of the items in the first two slots.
- Gunpowder(Sulfur, I don't care that gunpowder only contains a small amount of sulfur, gunpowder was originally named sulfur in Minecraft )
This addon requires IndustrialCraft 2 v1.106 and Forge 188.8.131.523 or later. If you run into any bugs while playing with this please give me an error log and I can help you out or fix the error.
- Initial release