[Suggestion] Artificial Dirt

• I thought of this simple Suggestion while in the shower, so here goes;

[Enter Epic-Hype Voice]

Have you ever wanted some extra Dirt?

[Enter Bored Consumer Voice]

Uh-huh...

Too lazy to mine out that mountain over there?

Yeah...

Then create your own Dirt by using our patented blend of Sand, Cobblestone, and Scrap.

*Speechless*

[End Stupid Commercial]

Here's the Suggestion. Create your own Dirt from Scrap, Cobblestone, and Sand. (The idea here is to make it entirely from Cobblestone) A good recipe I could think of would be one Scrap, three Cobble, and five Sand. (For like, ten Dirt) Honestly I think that 1kk EU is a little too much for some stupid Dirt blocks, and it would be very cool to have automatic Cobble-to-Dirt machines.

Okay, what do you think?

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Too lazy to dig dirt, but not lazy to find cobble sand and scrap? Yeah right.

Cobble-gen? (Yes, I know it's broken) Also, if you mine-rat, (Like me) it can be annoying to have so much extra Cobble, but no good way to make it Dirt.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Too lazy to dig dirt, but not lazy to find cobble sand and scrap? Yeah right.

I do not understand what you are trying to say.
    To find ores, you have to go mining and you would get plenty of cobblestone while at it.

Meanwhile, there is really no reason to go dig some dirt.

I actually think this is not bad, but this is unnecessary. what does anyone use dirt for other than to recycle all over again?

Everything I think of could easily be substituted with cobblestone.

• Official Post

Landscaping? Manual Terraforming?

Fixing annoying creeper holes
    Making Plantclump out of it (GregTech centrifuge...)
    Bug others with it , Make big platforms of grass (dirt -> grass)
    Useful block to build temporary pillars since it breaks very fast

There are many other uses, just put your mind to work and it will find an interesting one.

• You'll find all the dirt you'll need in a whole game while mining 50 hours ... Dirt is more like something people want to get rid off, so I don't really understand why you should ned more of it ^^
    And if you really needtons of Dirt ... Diamond Drill + 10 minutes + Hill --> Plain + 20 stack of Dirt.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Landscaping? Manual Terraforming?

Fixing annoying creeper holes
    Making Plantclump out of it (GregTech centrifuge...)
    Bug others with it , Make big platforms of grass (dirt -> grass)
    Useful block to build temporary pillars since it breaks very fast

There are many other uses, just put your mind to work and it will find an interesting one.

that can be easily substituted with cobblestone like stated earlier so I don't see what you are trying to say.

• Fixing annoying creeper holes You do it with cobble ? It's probably uggly.
    Making Plantclump out of it (GregTech centrifuge...) Can't be done out of cobble. But the interest of plantcump is generating Energy, and using Recycler + Macerator + Centrifuge will probably consume more energy than the plantcump could provide ^^. (I remind you that the other interest of plantBALL is ...creating Dirt.)
    Bug others with it , Make big platforms of grass (dirt -> grass) Grass won't spread on cobble, obviously.
    Useful block to build temporary pillars since it breaks very fast Cobble is longer to break, but still fast with DD

that can be easily substituted with cobblestone like stated earlier so I don't see what you are trying to say.

Nope (for the reasons I wrote). But there are so many others means to get Dirt that it's very hard to understand to me.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!