IC2- 1.106/1.107 and NetherOres

• Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to discuss such things, but it seemed my best guess. This thread is not meant to bugger anyone IC2-related for help, more to find out if anyone else is having that issue:

I'm using Minecraft 1.3.2 with the IC2 beta 1.107 at the moment, and I wanted to add NetherOres (TehKrush's Nether Ores, maintained by AtomicStryker). But NetherOres 1.3.2 version doesn't generate Copper and Tin for me, and the macerator recipes are not added. So I guess it doesn't detect IC2. And it didn't work for IC2 1.106 before either (which it should, according to AtomicStryker's description).

So, my question: did anyone of you get these to work together?

• Actually, I think Atomic's rendition of Nether Ores removed IC2 support as the API for 106 or 107 wasn't published at the time. I think if you and other people bug AS enough, he MIGHT re-add support.

• On his websiteit says the current version should support IC2 1.106 macerators.

GenerateNetherOres by Lordmau5 seems to have removed tin & copper generation in the current version, according to the postin the MC-Forums.

Are you sure you're not confusing these? I don't want to bug him just because I'm too stupid to get this to work... ;)

• On his websiteit says the current version should support IC2 1.106 macerators.

GenerateNetherOres by Lordmau5 seems to have removed tin & copper generation in the current version, according to the postin the MC-Forums.

Are you sure you're not confusing these? I don't want to bug him just because I'm too stupid to get this to work... ;)

I've used both before. I'm fairly certain that I'm not confusing either.

If anything, I think the API might've changed and AS wasn't aware of the change (I'm guessing at this) or he increased the rarity of the ores (I don't know to tell the truth). It's always good to ask questions though.

• I can confirm this bug with my version of 1.107 IC2 and Nether Ores.. I believe what's happening is it's generating tons of Gold and Coal in the places where there should be Copper and Tin, as there are vast quantities of these two types of ore on the Nether's main surface..

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I can confirm this bug with my version of 1.107 IC2 and Nether Ores.. I believe what's happening is it's generating tons of Gold and Coal in the places where there should be Copper and Tin, as there are vast quantities of these two types of ore on the Nether's main surface..

I've tested this on 1.108 with similar results. No tin/copper, ores generate in massive veins that seem to run the full height of the neither. Abnormal amounts of coal, iron, as well as diamond, just messing around with a mining laser for about five minutes down near layer 12 yields a full stack of diamond ore with more to be found..