[1.4.2] Open Beta v1.108

• If you are talking about it freezing on 1.4.2, This actually isn't an issue with IC2 but with Tree Capitator.Remove Tree Capitator from your mods directory and you will find that IC2 starts working again.
    I don't have this issue on all computers (computers with 64bit and enough ram), but it seems on Windows XP with Java 7, Tree Capitator doesn't play nice with memory hungry mods and causes Java to freeze completely.
    If you run minecraft out to java console, you will find that it freezes on a mod loading resources after Tree Capitator is loaded.
    I know it sucks, but there are OTHER tree mods out there. I even made my own tree chopping mod to bypass the freezing TreeCapitator was causing with other mods.

Hope this helps you.

• java.lang.NullPointerException
    at amu.<init>(MovingObjectPosition.java:39)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityPump.pump(TileEntityPump.java:100)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityPump.g(TileEntityPump.java:55)
    at xe.h(World.java:2017)
    at ie.h(WorldServer.java:463)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:649)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:585)
    at bcb.q(IntegratedServer.java:110)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:492)
    at fp.run(SourceFile:818)

I got that error when I used pump.

• Here is my error log :)

• Yes... its not 1.4.4 / 1.4.5 Compatible quite yet.

This is a 1.4.2 Release.

Actually it is, the thread directly above this one is the release of the 1.4.4/1.4.5 compatible version

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I have Feed The Beast, which has IC2 1.108.7 and there's no sound. I know it was stated before and have read some of the posts about it, but is there any way to get sounds to work properly with 1.4.2 as FTB hasn't been updated yet to 1.4.5?

• Was wondering if there was a fix for the no sound in 1.108 for 1.4.2 but since no one replied, I guess that's a no. Hopefully when Feed The Beast is updated to 1.45, this mod will have the missing sounds. ;(

• Hello, I was wondering if I could use IC2 for my modpack, Magicians and Technicians. I will give you full credit and a link to your post if I get permission, thanks for reading this!

• I am using the FTB modpack and when me and my friends tryed to hook up some power from solar panels and water mills (have tryed only them) they just dont generate any EU rarely one of the panes started to generate but not all at once and just that one that was the closest to the mfe. I tryed this in SSP and it worked perfectly. Is this a bug from IC2 or it has something to do with FTB and if it's from IC2 when can it be fixed?