Annoying mouse problem

• Hey folks,

not sure if anyone has experienced this before but my mouse is sometimes (1/5 clicks) double clicking or even triple when i hit the right-left buttons once. as you might imagine, REALY FUCKING annoying when playing mc and building something XD

sollutions tried:

- throw the mouse out of annoyance through the room. surprise! didn't work
    - buy an new mouse! worked for 3-4 weeks, then problem returned.
    - google, yea right. horses speak clearer language then google's sollutions.

if somebody knows how to fix it i would greatly appreciate it,

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Official Post

Ahh, i know what you mean. My old Mouse Double-Leftclicks very often, what is not a Problem for MC as its the Breakblock-Key. If a new one doesnt work, I suggest to switch the Mouse to Lefthanded (or switch the Minecraftcontrols), and then break blocks with the right Mousekey.

• right, that wil just mess up my clicking :P

in aprox 5 minutes i wil try to clean my mouse with some pressured air (+/- 7 bar)

since i work on an ship, i got easy acces to that kind of equipment, hell. i could even blow it with an 30 bar burst! (main engine start air)

il let you know if it worked

edit: wel that didnt work... still double click problem, both left and right buttons.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

Edited once, last by mijnboogje ().

• As I said before, it seems that Java could have something to do with it. Could also be that something is forcing the OS to restart the driver during certain lag spikes, which is what is happening to me. It started not long after starting Tekkit and has occurred when using Lego Digital Designer.

A Rock Raider trained as an Engineer, among other things.

• Related: Minecraft is why I will never own a brand keyboard. I just replaced my old one, which had WASD and space flat, and T a little bit too.

Cheap keyboard? i've got a Microsoft natural here i've had for many years where I have yet to wear anything out. Course it was something north of US$70 when it was new.