there should be titanium.

• but... it should be realistic, its not like you can go out and just mine huge chunks of titanium. there could be a system you can construct where you can use dirt, cobblestone, gravel and all that stuff and you put it into the system where you basically sift or distill a little bit of titanium from a lot of ore like a whole stack for a small pile of titanium dust.

in real life theres this process called the kroll process where you distill the titanium from limenite sand. but titanium is the ninth most abundant element there is so its in pretty much everything. so it would be cool to have to build a big factory with certain requirements, like some special furnace or something or a chemical still that you have to keep filled with chemicals. that you have to craft from other reagents like maybe gunpowder and plant products. or there could be two chemicals that you have to regulate within this chemical still in different ways or maybe equally.

i think it would be awesome. titanium is pretty much the best metal there is. i mean theres iridium already but its like dude, iridium isnt that great its in the platinum group its better as a conductor for things like catalytic converters then for armor plating. so you could do something else with iridium, and make quantum suits require titanium instead maybe. i dont know. but dude master chief's armor is made of titanium partially. i think its like titanium nano composite or something. just saiyan. might be a good thing to consider adding in. :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots:

• Official Post

GREGTECH-Advertisement: The GregTech-Addon adds Titanium to the world, but not in huge quantities, you have to centrifuge tons of Bauxiteores before you get a Titaniumdust. Titaniumblocks can also be used as Blastshielding and for creation of more Advanced Alloy, not to mention the new highly advanced Machineblocks.

• GREGTECH-Advertisement: The GregTech-Addon adds Titanium to the world, but not in huge quantities, you have to centrifuge tons of Bauxiteores before you get a Titaniumdust. Titaniumblocks can also be used as Blastshielding and for creation of more Advanced Alloy, not to mention the new highly advanced Machineblocks.

that sounds badass im gonna check it out later.

• For the love of all that is good and holy, no new ores without a darn good reason. Any more ores, ore mineable crap, and my world is going to have more ores than smooth stone in it. Our sorting systems are cluttered enough. What would be the use for titanium? We already have advanced alloy for all your high-tech needs.