What is the fastest time anyone here has gotten a full set of quantum armor?

• i've never considered the q-suit to be my target from day 1, it's more something i need as i have to go further for my resources, or something i make when i have a surplus of supplies.

• User "Vany Serezhkin". 30 minutes and he has full quantum set, IDSU, TeslaStaff and other goodies of gregtech on server (yeah, that server is powered with gregtech) and 6K diamonds (thanks to MystCraft dense ore).

• 10 hours to get 4 Quantum. Only with: RP2, BC, IC². No addons.
    In fact, it took me less than 5 hours, but we were 2.
    How ? Geothermal for first setup, skipping the batbox-step, mining alot with Diamond Drill + 1 Fortune II pickaxe (I farmed xp in the nether with Nano-Suit + Nano Saber, because I needed Nano to get the quantum) + Lappack + Mining Laser.
    Then CASUC + 24 Blockbreaker at 0.550 + 3 upgraded recycler.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• User "Vany Serezhkin". 30 minutes and he has full quantum set, IDSU, TeslaStaff and other goodies of gregtech on server (yeah, that server is powered with gregtech) and 6K diamonds (thanks to MystCraft dense ore).

That seems Impossible ^^ Even my CASUC needed 5-10 min to give me enough UUM ^^
    Edit: sorry for doubleposting, I haven't think about it :/

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I never assumed getting quantumsuit as my main gameplay target, but I think it possible in few hours if you concentrate on it and will not do anything else. My favorite matter generation method - fully automatical matter generation. 16 geothermal generators provides epic energy amount in Nether. Quarry digging a huge 64x64 hole from nether's top and sending netherracks to recycler. Then recycler outputs scrap to mass fabricator. A simple BC gate allowing matter generation only if scrap provided.
    Now I planning do the same, but with GregTech. Something like 64 generators, 4-6 quarries and few recyclers. It will take a huge time, btw.

• That seems Impossible ^^ Even my CASUC needed 5-10 min to give me enough UUM ^^
    Edit: sorry for doubleposting, I haven't think about it :/

30 minutes? That is impossible, even with mystcraft dense ore + creative cheat the mystcraft notebook. With GT on and you start from scratch, It should be around 2-3 days.
    1 day to find the end portal, 1-2 days to get sheldonite ores and start getting quantums.

EDIT: Maybe we should ask "What is the fastest time anyone here has gotten a fully automatic GT Fusion Reactor system?"

• About 5 seconds. 1 to add them with NEI, 4 to equip. Including the search time, it was about 10 seconds. Back in 1.2.5, anyway. Now it's over a minute.

But for real, ETA: 2 Forevers. I don't want a quantum suit anymore. Honestly, I found them somewhat cheap.(not as in not pricey, but as in OP) It feeds you, protects you from all status effects, holds massive amounts of power and uses it slow enough that it takes a ton of actual fighting to drain, and is basically a Obsidian Armor in of that wearing a full suit makes you invincible when facing foes which don't do suffocation damage.
    Plus it does all this and more.
    No thanks, I think my Enchanted Thaumium armor is fine. I might try to get a Nanosaber with Vorpal V something else sometime, but not yet.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• About 5 seconds. 1 to add them with NEI, 4 to equip. Including the search time, it was about 10 seconds. Back in 1.2.5, anyway. Now it's over a minute.

But for real, ETA: 2 Forevers. I don't want a quantum suit anymore. Honestly, I found them somewhat cheap.(not as in not pricey, but as in OP) It feeds you, protects you from all status effects, holds massive amounts of power and uses it slow enough that it takes a ton of actual fighting to drain, and is basically a Obsidian Armor in of that wearing a full suit makes you invincible when facing foes which don't do suffocation damage.
    Plus it does all this and more.
    No thanks, I think my Enchanted Thaumium armor is fine. I might try to get a Nanosaber with Vorpal V something else sometime, but not yet.

It's very much OP, and I hate it sometimes too, but if you use instead of the Helmet a Advanced Solar Helmet (in case you have Advanced Solar Pannels instaled) the game gets a little bit harder. It won't give you any Quantum Helmet bonus, like food reffil, anti-poison effect, respiration effect. It makes things a lot harder, seriously. I was killed 2 times by The Wither because I was using the ASH. Killed by the Withier effect, I should say.

EDIT: And I don't even know what was the quickest time I got QA. It was never my priority. Maybe a couple days or so?

• you actually can get it that fast on a dense ores world, as iridium spawns in huge amounts. I once got a stack of iridium from 10 minutes of mining. Then I threw everything out because it made the game too cheap.