Few suggestions (Luminator hitbox)

• First of all, this is the best mod for MC there is, period. TY!

1. The Luminator hitbox really needs to be adjusted. The graphic is pretty thin, but the hitbox is an entire block. Making them very annoying to use :)

2. Love to see the induction furnace be able to handle 512+ eu or have a way to upgrade it to 512+ eu. Honestly it would be nice to be able to upgrade all the machines to handle 512+ eu. No biggie though ;)

3. I'd like to see the water mills more usable, or a way to get power from flowing water. Hydroelectric power is a good source of power IRL.

most any other issues I have already been fixed in the beta versions.

Thanks again. I mainly posted this to see if the Luminator hitbox could be adjusted :)

(edited, yeah I meant mills)

• 3. I'd like to see the water strainer more usable, or a way to get power from flowing water. Hydroelectric power is a good source of power IRL.

Do you mean water mills instead of water strainer? If you mean water strainer, that is an item from a different mod.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I just looked it up. He uses t****t.

IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO INSTALL MODS MANUALLY, IT TAKES 30 MINUTES AT MOST.

I assumed t****t, I wasn't certain though so I just didn't want to outright say that was the reason for the mix-up

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I did mean the native mills yes. Yes I have the strainer mod installed, I find it a bit unrealistic. I pump water up into the strainer then somehow produce more energy than I used to pump it up into it. I am thinking more of how let's say Niagara Falls or anything similar. It would probably end up over powered due to water works in IC2 though

• Real reason why Hydroelectric power can't be as good as IRL: In RL water actually moves from place to place, in minecraft water create magic bullshit seudoblocks to simulate water movement. Also i wish you could make infinite water with 2 water buckets irl...

Recently, I've thought about 2 different things:

1st: A WM that would produce/consume energy while moving water from the top/bottom tank to the others. (So that would be more like a way of storing energy, because you couldn't put water into the top one without using the watermill-pump connecting the 2 tanks). This way would make it works as current most efficient storage devices: Water Tank.
    Problem: it wouldn't be longer an EU-generation device, but a cheaper energy storage.

2nd: A WM that would produce up to 32 EU/t, but needing a HUGE amount of Water on its top (as an example, the formula could be something like: 0.002 per WaterSource in a 30*30*15) what would make it an efficient EU-Generator if used under an ocean, but unexploitable (even with infinite watersource, it's longer creating a 30*30*15 Area full of water than setting up your base under an ocean ^^). This WM would be expensive and in order to avoid easy exploit-set up, there would be a malus while another WM is in the area [possibly depending on the distance between the 2]).
    Problem: it would maybe be laggy (are windmills laggy ?)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• 1st: A WM that would produce/consume energy while moving water from the top/bottom tank to the others. (So that would be more like a way of storing energy, because you couldn't put water into the top one without using the watermill-pump connecting the 2 tanks). This way would make it works as current most efficient storage devices: Water Tank.
    Problem: it wouldn't be longer an EU-generation device, but a cheaper energy storage.

Are you mean BC water tanks? IC does not have own water storage.
    But if RP2 way of liquid storage used (as a liquid blocks in world) it would be interesting:
    Watermill looks for water source above itself and empty space below. If suitable blocks found, water source block moved to empty space and watermill gives out EU, proportional to height difference.
    To run infinitely you need not only infinite water source but infinite space for water below.

Edited once, last by Sebra: message below ().

• I fail at quoting, don't know why ...
    Despite "are you mean" don't mean anything (^^), I meanted this wood need special Storage Block or compatibility with RailCraft, but it could also be used with RP2, exept I guess it could also be exploited with infinite water generation.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I agree that the luminator needs to have its hitbox adjusted. maybe look at the iron fences as well.