Composition of IC2 users

• So, for anyone who doesn't know I have a cable loss calculator (in my sig).

Now, I have Google Analytics running on this so I thought I'd share some data. It doesn't keep it for very long, and my website doesn't get much traffic but here's the brake up of the hits. I would consider these users to be more advanced, forum using, IC2 users:

Country / Territory Unique Pageviews
    United States 112
    Netherlands 37
    United Kingdom 27
    Russia 25
    Ukraine 25
    Italy 23
    Germany 22
    Spain 12
    France 11
    Taiwan 11
    I've seen quite a lot of Czeck users, and Czeck has risen up recently (not displayed). Russia in the 4th place surprised me somewhat, it tells us Russians are far more interested in technical mods than people from other countries.

• And how many from Aus? Are there that many into technical mods, or are Australian Minecrafters nearly all BTW fans?

• heh heh

been to your cable loss calculator site. useful little complex tool. interesting numbers there. no surprise that the US is top.

I hope Nzers (yeah Aussies too I guess :P ) are turning up. Not that I have many friends that play minecraft. let alone use mods.

*zaps cute bunny in front of innocent elf*

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Official Post

I'm not really surprised about the low amount of Germans, in comparsion to others.

I've never been on the Cable Loss Calculator Site, because I always use lossless Cables, due to the 100% Efficiency. So typical "Made in Germany".

• I'm not really surprised about the low amount of Germans, in comparsion to others.

Lol, I'm surprised we're 11 french users, I thought we were 3 --'

I've never been on the Cable Loss Calculator Site, because I always use lossless Cables, due to the 100% Efficiency. So typical "Made in Germany".

So typical "Think it's awesome while it's normal" ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!