New Agriculture Idea-Razorweed!

• This plant can be used in both PvP or as a mob defense. Along with the seedbag it drops, when you right click it to harvest, it drops razor wire blocks. These blocks are transparent and can be moved through, but do damage like a cactus. They do not destroy items.
    The appearance of this crop suggests a kind of iron rose, with rusty metal thorns. It does damage when stepped on.

Plant profile:

Razorweed- Tier III

-Plant with fast growth speed but very low resistance.

-Looks like a group of roses with rusty metal thorns and silver weeds on the base.

-Metal, Damaging, Weed

-Does damage to entities nearby, 1 health per 10 ticks.
    -Drops razor wire, which can be moved through, but deals damage like a cactus does. Can be placed on any surface and has the appearance of a barbed wire fence in real life.

-Has a slightly better chance of appearing if a rose or blackthorn is involved.
    This has benefit of a mob defense, and a tool in PvP trench warfare.

• Do you know DeFence ? It's an addon from Fallen Beast (written with numbers but ... I'm lazy ^^)

I'm not: F4113nb34st. XD

DeFence is probably one of the better addons for IC2, for me, I would install it right now, but I've been experiencing a number of problems with the "F4113n_C0r3" part of his mod. Been needing to bug him about that.... Excuse me...

• I'm not: F4113nb34st. XD

DeFence is probably one of the better addons for IC2, for me, I would install it right now, but I've been experiencing a number of problems with the "F4113n_C0r3" part of his mod. Been needing to bug him about that.... Excuse me...

That's probably because it's still 1.108

• Back on topic Please.

Did you understand what I meanted ? What you're suggesting is already in an addon, because DeFence add barbed wires ... and it works about like what you suggested: cactus effect + web effect.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Did you understand what I meanted ? What you're suggesting is already in an addon, because DeFence add barbed wires ... and it works about like what you suggested: cactus effect + web effect.

I don't like modding mods and addons in general. I only use them because they are in FTB along with IC2. I don't use regular launcher anymore.

• I don't like modding mods and addons in general. I only use them because they are in FTB along with IC2. I don't use regular launcher anymore.

And ... because of that ONLY, you think it has to be implemented ? lol

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I think DeFences mod is less interesting then growing a special crop for razor wire.

Some may agree.

Also, I feel the agriculture system needs more content.

I also agree with it, but the agriculture system is currently the hardest parts of IC², and needs a lot of experiments ... a plant that would only be a cactus + web would be tier III, aren't you ? And honnestly, using plants would be very unefficient compared to Tesla Coil ^^ Even lava would be better.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Small Input: Roses and Blackthorn should damage Players, when walking through.

Yep. Blackthorn could also have some poison effect. But that would makes them very annoying to harness ...

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Small Input: Roses and Blackthorn should damage Players, when walking through.

Perhaps Razorweed will have a slightly higher chance of being formed if roses or blackthorn are involved. After all, razorweed's main point is it's thorns. (Intended pun)

• Official Post

Its not necessary that the addons always gives the problem, Once these addons are installed correctly then it is easy to be used.

First, welcome to the forums;
    Second, necroposting is not a good thing to do =P, had to tell you that before others start throwing their :Nuke TNT:s