[Idea] Mob Grinder Generator

• Greetings fellow scientists! Today I, T10a, have proposed a theory of a power source from animals. That's right, animals! It would work by sucking the mob towards this machine, then it will slowly damage the poor fellow so that it's nervous signal will send excessive amounts of pain to the brain, but as we SHOULD have learnt in Biology, that signal is electricity. The machine taps into this neural energy, meaning the poor animal will NOT feel pain, as the signals will be sent through to the generator, creating a cool 25 EU/t! HAYO! It could have two modes: Passive and Threatening. Passive will not generate as much power/deal as much damage, nor will it suck in the mob, but will still drop what it would drop as if it were killed by your average mob trap! That's right, an Industrial use for Mob Farms! HAYO! And Threatening will suck in the mob, deal the normal damage and generate 25 EU/t, but it will NOT drop it's drops, aside from a rare case of the cooked variant of it's drop, due to it being roasted alive by the machine. But T10a, you say, this is torture! Say that to your hayoish mob farms, my friend.

I hope you have learnt something, my fellow scientists, but I must work on my machines back home. T10a awaaaaaay! *Jetpacks off into the distance*

• That sounds fun but ... I bet no to be implemented by the devs ... maybe because it doesn't exist IRL (yes, I know, realism and Minecraft blabla ... but actually all generators in IC² do exist IRL)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Damn. Ok, my idea is shot down therefore options.forthread=(closethread, deletethread, etc.)

• Sorry, but I'm with Alblaka in that Case.

And yet you've already implemented a beautiful alternative to this suggestion: Rotten flesh to methane.

Oh, and blaze powder to coal dust to thorium, which has to be my most favorite concept for power generation ever. :P

• Official Post

And yet you've already implemented a beautiful alternative to this suggestion: Rotten flesh to methane.

Oh, and blaze powder to coal dust to thorium, which has to be my most favorite concept for power generation ever. :P

That is just for two mobs, the suggestion idea was to every mob.