Is gregtech designed to work alongside Buildcraft or replace it?

• Regardless of what they're intended to do, GregTech machines are so expensive to create and use that you'd have to be masochistic to solely rely on them.

And that explains why I don't use Gregtech

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I use them, so that I can tell anyone how noobish, broken and cheap their BC-Creations are everything is. :P

Fixed

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I use them, so that I can tell anyone how noobish, broken and cheap their BC-Creations are. :P

Well, if your entire Minecraft-Life is about building automation Facilities, then GregTech is a good the best choice doing it with a Challenge. For my Part, I will use the "cheap" Redpower Pipes. Done.
    E.g. I'm mainly interested in Redstone Contraptions... so why should I "waste" tons of Gameplay getting my Sortingsystem?

• Well, if your entire Minecraft-Life is about building automation Facilities, then GregTech is a good the best choice doing it with a Challenge. For my Part, I will use the "cheap" Redpower Pipes. Done.
    E.g. I'm mainly interested in Redstone Contraptions... so why should I "waste" tons of Gameplay getting my Sortingsystem?

Similar situation here, and since i plan on making a RP based frame system to move my mainly gregtech/ic2 base around the end, i might as well use RP tubes to sort the ore from the asteroids i bore my way through