Advanced Technologies and more! BETA 0.8 (1.4.5/1.4.6) ITS HERE WITH NEW STUFFS!

• so?)

Do you wanna be banned ? Read the rules before acting like that. Asking for release date can be considered as a harassment, and so, if the Addon-maker ask it, you could be ban.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• No he's not. Btw, if you asked that in my own Thread, then I would've sent a ban request to Alblaka immidietly.

And:
    1- I can't ban you. At least I can ask Alblaka.
    2- Why racist ? I don't even know where do you come from ! (I know you didn't mean that, but what you actually meant ... it's a mystery for me lol)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• GregoriusT. Do not worry, I will not ask, you are updating the mod very quickly, and how the ban will help you in life? Question, it is only the letters on the screen of your monitor, do not be so selfish. Be kind to people. And God will reward you. Just take a look. You want to ban me for a couple of words. Why such injustice? And why was a drunk driver hit me. I can not walk. What do I do? I just play minecraft. And I just asked how long to wait for another update, because it's a great mod, and the current version does not work.

• GregoriusT. Do not worry, I will not ask, you are updating the mod very quickly, and how the ban will help you in life? Question, it is only the letters on the screen of your monitor, do not be so selfish. Be kind to people. And God will reward you. Just take a look. You want to ban me for a couple of words. Why such injustice? And why was a drunk driver hit me. I can not walk. What do I do? I just play minecraft. And I just asked how long to wait for another update, because it's a great mod, and the current version does not work.

1- Actually, and happily, you didn't ask anything to Greg I guess.
    2- We're not saying you'll be ban, just making you aware of the rules: modders can demand a ban for someone asking them for release date. That's been made because the devs team was really annoyed by those. And they extended that for addons.
    Anyway, we have absolutely nothing against you, we're just saying you should stop, even if the modder of this addon seems to be fine with that.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• And:
    1- I can't ban you. At least I can ask Alblaka.
    2- Why racist ? I don't even know where do you come from ! (I know you didn't mean that, but what you actually meant ... it's a mystery for me lol)

thinking cap time. :Nano-Helmet:
    we need to solve this mystery

• Update will come out almost immediatly after ic2 1.5 is out. If anyone knows of an open beta for 1.5 then that would make the update even quicker. As for know im just waiting for ic2. Also about the crash thats my faùlt. I was using the wrong api so Ill get working on a patch ASAP

• Also you can ask me for when the release is, but remember that its not going to be accurate. Im not a big game company that can patch up spontenious severe bugs in a matter of hours. Also rmember that there will be times wĥen i have no clue when I can get it out.

• Bumping this:
    there ARE versions compatible with 1.5 so you can start your work again :P
    no really, this is a great mod, supplied with even more great ideas. but just to inform you, there is another mod out there adding a 3d struct for particle accelerators.
    It's well made, and you could use it as an example. It;s called atomic science.
    Still, I really would like if yióu coded this especially with all those effects :D
    Greets, Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Alright I'm back. If your wondering where I was: I died, then zombied, then tried making a zepplen mod replacement but I never could get the player to move with the ship, I then got bitten by an anti zombie, took finals, wrote the 50 millionth english paper for my teacher, and recently vommited in a public place. Story of my last 4 months life.
    Anyway the big thing is that I'm back and better than ever! It's update time and who knows, I might join the code I made for a zepplen replacement and implement something epic. Also expect hypercubes. If you don't know what that is, watch jimmy neutron boy genius

Peace =D