Advanced Technologies and more! BETA 0.8 (1.4.5/1.4.6) ITS HERE WITH NEW STUFFS!

• what about some way of joining the goggles of revealing and quantum helm together

Lol, TC isn't that much used, and Science don't go with Magic ... but wait, what TC call magic is probably in fact Science.
    +1.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Lol, TC isn't that much used, and Science don't go with Magic ... but wait, what TC call magic is probably in fact Science.
    +1.

the electricity energy from the quantum helm gets converted into magic energy to boost the goggles power.
    instead of running out the goggles now can use electricity energy to power them.
    since they have have more power they now show what type of aura it is and stuff plus with help of the tech world you can now see electricity.

• I was curious if the advanced drill is meant to have the same power usage in single block breaking as it does in 3*3 mode?

• No, is intended to have more, but I'm worried that when switching that there would be a possibility of overusing the tool. I haven't tested it what does happen , so I'll work on that soon

• the electricity energy from the quantum helm gets converted into magic energy to boost the goggles power.
    instead of running out the goggles now can use electricity energy to power them.
    since they have have more power they now show what type of aura it is and stuff plus with help of the tech world you can now see electricity.

plus i dont have to use up all my water shards :)

• couple of ideas
    .fusion reactor
    .harder more interesting recipes
    .nether ore or something else
    .better watermill
    .alien theme for high tier
    .secure lock door
    . energy converter

• @Above:
    .fusion reactor Gregtech and Rocket Science

.harder more interesting recipes Gregtech

.nether ore or something else Gregtech, invalid Suggestion, as there is no description

.better watermill Look at Gregs tutorial

.alien theme for high tier Rocket Science

.secure lock door Redpower and Gregtech

. energy converter Many other Mods

• .better watermill Look at Gregs tutorial

This one at least seems understandable to me, as it should be with Windmills (but sadly RP2 added it before ^^). I should look at what Fallen Beast will give us with Advanced Generator.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• you cant just make gregtech do everything. when i meant more harder recipes i meant for the mod items not the plain ic2 items

• No, is intended to have more, but I'm worried that when switching that there would be a possibility of overusing the tool. I haven't tested it what does happen , so I'll work on that soon

I guess I should have clarified but I didn't want to assume anything.
    From my standpoint the power usage for multiblock is good but when it is the same for single block it makes that drill the most expensive by a fair bit.

Added Feb 02 2013.
    Is silktouch on activated drill fixed in the current release?
    Looking at the OP, it says that silk touch on active drill mode is fixed in version 0. cool ?
    I tried in 0.7.3 using a drill I enchanted with the NEI menu and it didn't seem to work as I got one block from the center and the rest just vanished as far as I could tell.

• IDEAS
    .gravitational generator
    .some machine to mix certain dusts into diamonds ( endgame)
    .some way of multiple dragon eggs ( for servers)
    .nova smelter (end game )
    . abstract compressor (end game)
    . Catalysis macerator (end game)
    .rift pulsar (weapon)

• .gravitational generator GraviSuit
    .some machine to mix certain dusts into diamonds ( endgame) Overpowered, Gregtech alows you to get Tiny Piles of Diamond Dust from Nikolite(RP2)
    .some way of multiple dragon eggs ( for servers) Cheating
    .nova smelter (end game ) Indusction Smelter
    . abstract compressor (end game) Advanced Machines
    . Catalysis macerator (end game) Advanced Machines
    .rift pulsar (weapon Modular Powersuit

I like how you Suggest things from other Mods to this :D

• how?
    and these are are ideas to expand on.i have not explained because i want thebest to see and expand on them . you cant relay on other mods all the time. what if you did not have some of the mods installed.
    .gravitational generator NOT in GraviSuit. i know this
    .some machine to mix certain dusts into diamonds ( endgame) Overpowered, Gregtech alows you to get Tiny Piles of Diamond Dust from Nikolite(RP2)
    .some way of multiple dragon eggs ( for servers) well am on a server and the admin he wants to give dragon eggs to everybody but he cant
    .nova smelter (end game ) more powerfull then an induction smelter but harder
    . abstract compressor (end game) ^
    . Catalysis macerator (end game) ^
    .rift pulsar (weapon) what if your not using modular powersuit and i dont recall having a weapon called rift pulsar in it

.gravitational gens can placed down anywhere in the over or nether. they dont produce a lot but you dont have to worry about light, lava and etc..
    .mix 2 glowstone and 2 redstone to make shiny dust then add 4 coal dust and 2 UU-matter then compress it into a diamond shard then compress two diamonds
    .taking the DNA from the egg and using its special proprieties you can dupe the egg but this costs tons of raw power and may have side effects on mobs/players in the area
    .nova smelter uses power from fusion inside a star (nether star) because of this it go along time without power from a other star
    .abstract compressor uses gravity at high strengths to compress stuff
    .Catalysis macerator using Catalysis type ripping strength to macerate stuff up
    .the rift pulsar is very usefull weapon that may not deal tons of damage but its side effects are deadly AKA blindness, slowness and weakness and if you can make the portal gui animation appear.

• .gravitational gens can placed down anywhere in the over or nether. they dont produce a lot but you dont have to worry about light, lava and etc..

... and they produce energy from ? Nothing, you're right. And if you really want greengens (which already are kindof OP) that doesn't need light/space, I think Watermill would be enough for you ...

mix 2 glowstone and 2 redstone to make shiny dust then add 4 coal dust and 2 UU-matter then compress it into a diamond shard then compress two diamonds

... There already is a UUM recipie for diamonds, what do you want more ? Oh, wait, I know: something OP.

taking the DNA from the egg and using its special proprieties you can dupe the egg but this costs tons of raw power and may have side effects on mobs/players in the area

And, what would be useful with that ? Making some very expensive generator from GregTech exploding ?

.nova smelter uses power from fusion inside a star (nether star) because of this it go along time without power from a other star
    .abstract compressor uses gravity at high strengths to compress stuff
    .Catalysis macerator using Catalysis type ripping strength to macerate stuff up

With the name you're using, it sounds like you'v used EE too much ^^. But, did you know IC² Vanilla implemented months before something called "Overclocker Upgrade" ? It seems not ...

Sorry for being inpolite, but you're kind of annoying: I mean you're still suggesting things without thinking about it after 40 posts, just "hopping that will be implemented in any addon so I could be proudof it because I think that would be cool even if that would just make nosense with the mod, and that also would be useless" (for some). You also posted more than 5 "stories" in the Diary which were the most annoying I've seen because they were just useless where the others were funny. We even make a plan (^^) to make you understand what we thought about your post (see last Sinnaj63 Post in this thread ^^), but you continued! Also, Suggestion are allowed, but what you're making is just throwing 2 lines with name, which doesn't even describe the idea in most of the case, and you english is even poorer than mine, and I'm french! ^^

Sorry to say it, I'm maybe the only one, but I've never seen more stupid suggestions that yours (after 20 post, Lightning Rod don't count ^^) ...

I'm really sorry, I've been quite insulting you there. But I had to say you why none of your suggestion has been considered for now (or why it seems to me none of ...). Be advised of the fact, even if it seems quite hurting, it's not entirely intended, I'm not flaming you, just trying to aware you.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• well am only trying to come up with basic ideas so thebest can expand on them but am sorry my english is poor i cant help it. i have a disorder called dyslexia which make me miss words or get letters mixed up and stuff. most the time i have to use a auto correct.
    i just really like suggesting ideas and am sorry for saying ideas that have already been done its just i think of stuff at the top of my head and dont actually describe it well.
    sorry if you think am trying to make you think ill be proud if he adds it or something thats not what am about. its just i really like mods and suggesting ideas.
    so sorry but ill just explain them ideas more deeply if thats how you could put it so its not just one word and nothing much else. well one modder suggested to me that i should write my ideas down before posting which am going to start to do. my ideas are not set in stone so thebest can tweak them or just not add them.

the thing i am trying to say is that you dont need gregtech stuff for everything or if you dont have a certain mod/addon installed and yes i should explain but its hard for me you see.
    let me answer the things. the reason why i put ( endgame) so people might think the recipe will be REALLY hard for it. i should explain recipes more because the ones i have thought of are gregtech sort of style.

the gravitational gen uses gravity as energy. all forces are energy. the gravitational gen does not gen alot but you can place it anywhere and you need no water,lava or coal or anything else. first you need a magnet which is just 1 lapis plus 1 redstone and iron with 4 uu matter at the side. then you need 4 wind wills and 1 magnet to make gravitational turbine then put 4 machine blocks around the gravitational turbine and boom your have gravitational gen

the reason for the egg idea is that on servers with a quite few people its not really fair if only one person gets it especially if you killed the dragon in a group. people like having dragon eggs a s symbol they beat the dragon .did you know in the gregtech config you can stop the egg blowing up when there is more than one.
    first you need a dragon egg scanner. you will need to make scanner hub which is 2 advanced machine blocks plus 1 extractor and 6 refined iron.:
    :Refined Iron::Refined Iron::Refined Iron:
    :Advanced Machine::Extractor::Advanced Machine:
    :Refined Iron::Refined Iron::Refined Iron:
    then you you make the scanner which is one diamond plus 2 integrated plating, 3 coal dust, 1 solar panel and 2 iron:
    :Coal Dust::Coal Dust::Coal Dust:
    :Intergrated Plating::Solar Panel::Intergrated Plating:
    :Refined Iron::Industrial Diamond::Refined Iron:
    then you make a a stand which is 3 iron blocks and 2 sticks (safe=iron block. Dynamite=stick. alloy=space):
    :Personal Safe::Personal Safe::Personal Safe:
    :Dynamite: :Alloy: :Dynamite:
    the you combine them all together to make a dragon egg scanner. you just put the dragon egg on top and watch the DNA flow but needs tons of power.once you get DNA just mix with a egg then you get a dragon egg

a nova smelter would like i said use nethers stars and would store power like an mfe.one thing is that it uses less power than induction and does not need to warm up but need nether stars. i was thinking of having 15% chance of producing uranium. you need 4 advanced blocks and 2 induction furnace and 1 extractor and 1 rector chamber(not reactor) plus 1 geothermal gen:
    :Advanced Machine::Extractor::Advanced Machine:
    :Induction Furnace::Reactor::Induction Furnace:
    :Advanced Machine::Geothermal Generator::Advanced Machine:

the abstract compressor uses gravity to crush and compress stuff. it uses less power and has 50% chance of producing 2 alloy or 2 compressed coalball.
    you need 4 gravitational gens, 2 compressors and 2 advanced macines(wind mill= gravitational gen)
    :Wind Mill::Compressor::Wind Mill:
    :Advanced Machine: :!::Advanced Machine:
    :Wind Mill::Compressor::Wind Mill:

have not thought about the catalytic macerator yet

hope like my description more. sorry for any spelling mistakes but i was not offended because your right about thinking through my ideas
    these recipes might want tweaking and not saying they are perfect. i just do basic ideas for people to expand on like a conservation you first say hello then you tell them more

P.S sorry for the smileys i tryed to change them

• Overall: Your recipes are not well thought out, extremely unbalanced. (If you hadposted this in the Suggestions forum, get ready for 101 days of pitchfork mobs.) Addon author, if you are reading this, I hope you will not consider adding his ideas directly, as it is, well, EE2 reincarnated.

• well am only trying to come up with basic ideas so thebest can expand on them but am sorry my english is poor i cant help it. i have a disorder called dyslexia which make me miss words or get letters mixed up and stuff. most the time i have to use a auto correct.

well am only trying to come up with basic ideas so thebest can expand on them but am sorry my english is poor i cant help it. i have a disorder called dyslexia which make me miss words or get letters mixed up and stuff. most the time i have to use a auto correct.

Sorry, I didn't knew that.

For every of your Ideas ... what would be the point of your machines ? Gravitationnal Generator ? More than it just seems having no sense to me (or do you mean a generator exploiting some Gravity related singularity to generate infinite EU ? I guess in that case that would be even more advanced than GregTech Fusion Reactor, even more than everything Greg planned for now and ... that would still be a nonsense, because it would only be available in creative, unless you meaned Quantum Generator from Advanced Solar Pannels ? ^^)

For extremly advanced machines, if they don't have something very special, like outputing some Byproducts or having different behaviour of current one, "increasing their speed" isn't a point in itself. If you really want so, then use Machines + Overclocker Upgrade or Advanced Machines from the addon + Overclocker upgrades.
    Now, what you've suggested seems just ... weird to me ^^. The point of your Nova Smelter ? It consumes very few amounts of EU, is extremly fast but CONSUME Nether Star ??? Who would use that! ^^ I mean, Nether Star are quite hard to acquire, unless you're using some exploit (nope, I'm not thinking about Mining with Wither, at all ... ^^).
    At least, producing Uranium out of Nether Star sounds interesting :). But ... GregTech already implement a way to produce EU from Nether Star, which is quite better than uranium, unless you're using Breeders + reactor with good efficiency.

Moreover, I think you'd better suggest differents machines: if you just want to upgrade your machines, use Adv. Machines (for speed) or GregTech (for Efficiency).

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!