[Config Setting] Enable usage of (lapotron) crystals on PUMPS

• I support this, as it already exist for the miner, and seems not unbalanced for the pump. At least, it could accept upgrade (even overclocker, why not! ^^). Moreover, it would makes the IC² pump more useful, while the BC one is almost free and don't cost anything to run.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• The Pump, doesnt normally produce that many Cells. A regular RE-Battery is enough to keep it running. No need for Lapotrons.

10 000 EU/200 = 50, it's less than a stack ... I don't understand how you are using your pumps ^^. To me it's just a way to generate snowballs/get extra EU from lava/Running A miner with lava and geogen?

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

10 000 EU/200 = 50, it's less than a stack ... I don't understand how you are using your pumps ^^. To me it's just a way to generate snowballs/get extra EU from lava/Running A miner with lava and geogen?

I'm talking about the mobile applications of the Pump. I never got more than half a Stack of Lava Cells from regular Mining Operations.

• I'm talking about the mobile applications of the Pump. I never got more than half a Stack of Lava Cells from regular Mining Operations.

I once got about 100 lava cells but ... your own addons would make this useful ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Most technical mods aim for automation and convenience of some sort. I wouldn't call the addition of simple convenience "noob-mode" ...whether you have to constantly manually replace a batpack or not doesn't make you a "noob"..especially with the miner it would just be ridiculous to not use crystals (particularly when i don't feel like using low tier storage items in late game)..anyway that's personal opinion =P

I'dsupport the addition of an upgrade slot for these machines but i think a simple config option would be much easier to implement. ...Also since some people apparently enjoy babysitting their machines instead, we wouldn't want to take that away, would we?

@Greg No offense, but whether i deem it necessary to use or not is personal opinion. I don't really know how many stacks of cells it would take to drain a RE-Battery but as mentioned before, i just don't like having low tier storage items around during late game. And of course, i know there are a lot of different other ways to get it working, but none as convenient as just throwing a crystal in it.

• just allow creative\noob mode with tiers and other limitations ignored to help casuals.

Because, ya know, Minecraft is soooo hardcore... >.>

OT: Idk why not. If anything, those types of items are multi-tier any, and it's not like many may use them if they have other options from other mods...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.