Splitter/Detector Cables and RP2

• I cannot seem to get splitter cables to accept redstone current from redpower2 wires. I have tried using redpower2 wire, and jacketed wire. They both appear to connect, however neither will successfully transmit a redstone signal to the cable. Only vanilla redstone seems to work. I have seen as of version 1.90 that this should be fixed, however it either wasn't, or something down the road happened that un-fixed it. I am using redpower 2 PR6, and IC2 1.112 on minecraft 1.4.6 in SMP. I haven't tested this on SSP, but I would assume it works the same as on smp.

• I cannot seem to get splitter cables to accept redstone current from redpower2 wires. I have tried using redpower2 wire, and jacketed wire. They both appear to connect, however neither will successfully transmit a redstone signal to the cable. Only vanilla redstone seems to work. I have seen as of version 1.90 that this should be fixed, however it either wasn't, or something down the road happened that un-fixed it. I am using redpower 2 PR6, and IC2 1.112 on minecraft 1.4.6 in SMP. I haven't tested this on SSP, but I would assume it works the same as on smp.

Try using a Buffer Gate or Repeater to collect/transmit the signal.

• Try using a Buffer Gate or Repeater to collect/transmit the signal.

That does work, thanks for the suggestion. I would still like to know if this is a known bug/unknown bug/etc. I know it's something that was supposed to have been fixed before, so I don't know if it just got fixed for ssp and not smp, or what's going on with it.