Levitation vehicule

• sorry for english

basic idea for the addon or ic2 itself is something that will use electromagnetic as a propultion to go up and down and maybe a second propulsion to go back and forth and left right

something using large amount of energie

and using a recharge plane to boot back up your storage energie like mfsu so you don't have the choice to come back to the plane to restor energie and more there mfsu more you fly longer(mfsu unit = 15min)

my problem is that when a go in the ender world i got only electric jetpack and it want down fast want you mine greg ore

• my problem is that when a go in the ender world i got only electric jetpack and it want down fast want you mine greg ore

This is meant to be a problem ...

energie

OMG ? Don't say me this terrible english come from ... France ??? Why ? Because he wrote energy with the french spelling --'

But, I think vehicles would be awesome, except a bit laggy and nobody will code that ever ^^. And if you really just want an advanced jetpack ... check GraviSuit out.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

This is meant to be a problem ...

And Kane complains about mining like that being too easy...

OMG ? Don't say me this terrible english come from ... France ??? Why ? Because he wrote energy with the french spelling --'

OMNG! Don't tell me this terrible english came from ... Germany !!! Why? Because he wrote energy with the german spelling...

But, I think vehicles would be awesome, except a bit laggy and nobody will code that ever ^^. And if you really just want an advanced jetpack ... check GraviSuit out.

Yep, very unlikely to be coded. Even though I planned to make a thing similar to Dr. Robotniks Eggmobile.

• OMNG! Don't tell me this terrible english came from ... Germany !!! Why? Because he wrote energy with the german spelling...

Guess what ? I'm pretty sure it comes from french, isn't it ? ^^

Wait ... Eggman ? Wasn't it from Sonic video games ? xD

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• well, flans mods has some flying vehicles i used to use in my ic2/ bc worlds, but atm its a hassle with the ugly block id´s... even with the id resolver its impossible to get it working y-y

• OMG ? Don't say me this terrible english come from ... France ??? Why ? Because he wrote energy with the french spelling --'

OMG? Don't say me this terrible english come from ... Czechoslovakia ??? Why ? Because he wrote energy with the Czech spelling --' :)

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l