[Suggestion] Crinium and more

• Long story short, Crinium. It is used in conjunction with iridium to create tier IV tech, along with a player modification machine. Crinium would spawn in meteor craters, which are quite rare, and in small quantities.
    The Player Modification Machine would have many functions, mostly related to boosting the base stats of the player, such as health regeneration rate, natural armor, jump height, speed, damage, mining speed, and getting more food out of things/getting rid of debuffs at a cost of hunger.

Totally not a reference to a recently written story by Al.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Well, it was just a matter of time... Nice suggestion, by the way.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

Totally not a reference to a recently written story by Al.

Yea, completely not a reference =P.
    I'd like to see it in GregTech instead, as IC² devs have mostly denied any tier IV tech.

• Well, how about

? It will need a lot of that material, but it will be stronger than nano saber and a perfect tool to mine

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Sounds nice, but then again we'll have to make new worlds. Maybe an meteorite-event?

All you would need to do would be travel to unloaded chunks.

I like the suggestion. Some sort of super science like this would be nice

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

All you would need to do would be travel to unloaded chunks.

Not really... just add a random occurrence weather effect like what mystcraft does in their ages (but at a MUCH greatly deprecated frequency)...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.