[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• Great mod, going to download it soon, when everything else i'm using is up to date too :D
    Just a question, if there is all this uprade stuff and so on, why don't you add a quantum saber and maybe also a quantum bow? they might be a bit op, but I suppose they'd be hard to get...
    Greets Shadow

BTW, I'm from Germany, so I'm sorry for any mistakes I've made. ;D

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Its likely to do with an old version of IC2 in the DW20 pack

But it's not, I haven't changed the version of IC2 in the pack and it works fine for me.

Great mod, going to download it soon, when everything else i'm using is up to date too :D
    Just a question, if there is all this uprade stuff and so on, why don't you add a quantum saber and maybe also a quantum bow? they might be a bit op, but I suppose they'd be hard to get...
    Greets Shadow

BTW, I'm from Germany, so I'm sorry for any mistakes I've made. ;D

That's been suggested before, I guess I'll consider it more for a future item :)

It's weird though because everything else works but the key. I'll try those suggestions.

Alright. Let me know if you figure out what's causing it, so that I can prevent it from happening in the future or warn people if its unavoidable.

Check out my addon, IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors!

• I love your carbon bow :D, can you implement different mode in it (like explosive mode, fire mode, knockback mode etc) ofc with more eu per shoot.

• Wow, thanks :D
    Im already looking forward to onehitting zombies at last :D
    BTW, I'm already using this version, because I found out my other addons work with 1.115 too, and it's real fun :D

Greets, Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Can you add compatibility with gravisuite? I would love to have the benefits of the ultimate solar helm and the regular quantum helm

• Can you add compatibility with gravisuite? I would love to have the benefits of the ultimate solar helm and the regular quantum helm

And what difference would it make?
    The ultimate solar helmet... is just a solar helmet that produces a lot of EU.
    But the Solar Quantum Helmet can be upgraded to produce a lot of EU as well... it would be pointless, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking.

I'm currently working on cross mod integration, and I am making compatibility for GraviSuite, but all it will do is allow you to convert the Ultimate Solar into an already-upgraded Solar Quantum and convert the GraviChestPlate into an upgraded Ultimate QSuit (you know, for once you realize how much awesomer IC2CA is :P).

• I'm not sure if this could be causing problems but along with Direwolf, I'm using Advanced HUD and Modular Powersuits. Both have key binded menus.

• I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, but none of the actual combo armors have any recipes, according to NEI. Exo suits, however, craft perfectly fine.
    I'm thinking it may have something to do with having charge level, and I'll do some quick tests to confirm... Did you add recipes which included that?
    EDIT: Nope, not the charge level... The suits simply won't craft beyond an exo upgrade.

EDIT2: Nevermind, someone needs to update the wiki...

• IC2 230 forg 534

IC2 213 ok

• IC2 230 forg 534
    -stuff-
    IC2 213 ok

I already know about this.
    It was also already reported, like 5 or so posts ago. I understand why some mod authors get frustrated now.
    I have a fix for it already, but my internet has been complete crap lately and I haven't been able to upload it.
    It's due to IC2, so for now just use anything 222 or earlier.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, but none of the actual combo armors have any recipes, according to NEI. Exo suits, however, craft perfectly fine.
    I'm thinking it may have something to do with having charge level, and I'll do some quick tests to confirm... Did you add recipes which included that?
    EDIT: Nope, not the charge level... The suits simply won't craft beyond an exo upgrade.

EDIT2: Nevermind, someone needs to update the wiki...

Yeah, I haven't finished the NEI plugin yet. All the recipes (except the exo's) got moved to the Armor Assembler.

• Just posted v1.13 and a half. It's mainly bug fixes, but it also has some of the (not fully finished) cross-mod compatibility:

-Reorganized stuff again. Nothing you should notice, but if recipes don't work or items disappear, let me know.
    -Fixed a bug with versions of IC2 after 1.115.222
    -Fixed solar and static items not charging armor properly
    -Added a config option for the Nano Bow's damage; default 0. Increasing it will add as much damage as a Power enchantment of that level would. Primarily for use with mods like DivineRPG, as requested by a user.
    -Added the base stuff for integrating other mods. NOTE: You'll get messages saying it succeeded or failed to load AdvancedSolarPanels, GregTech, and Gravisuite. They don't actually do anything yet.
    -Added integration for Compact Solars:
    -Solar hats can be used in place of Solar Helmets, and the items produced will default to having as much EU production as the solar hat its made from.
    -Solar arrays can be used to make more effecient solar upgrades. Use the same recipe as the normal solar upgrade, but with gold or fibre glass cable for the MV and HV ones.
    -Increased the default max production value to 512 so that there is a point to using HV ones. NOTE: For obvious reasons, this won't override your config. Either delete your config so it regens, or change it manually.

• If possible I would appreciate the ability to toggle the jetpack on/off. Quantum boots are kinda pointless if you are flying and not jumping.

• If possible I would appreciate the ability to toggle the jetpack on/off. Quantum boots are kinda pointless if you are flying and not jumping.

What do you mean? If you're talking about the not-flight upgraded jetpacks.... they're supposed to act exactly like the IC2 ones.
    If you do have it upgraded though (which I'm assuming you do, since you said 'flying'), you can enable flight mode without actually activating flight (IE, have flight mode enabled but don't double tap space-bar). Unlike the GraviChestPlate, it only consumes energy if you're actually flying.

• I have ultimate quantum chest (lap-pack, jet-pack). When I hit space to jump, i fly. When you try to super-jump with quantum-boots, you fly a little and don't jump. I find it a little annoying while mining and it makes working above y189 a little tedious as well since I cant jump. But taking off my ultimate armor and using a plain lap-pack defeats the purpose of the add-on in the first place. Thus, I would like to be able to toggle the jet pack off so I can jump.
    edit: not flight upgraded.

• I have ultimate quantum chest (lap-pack, jet-pack). When I hit space to jump, i fly. When you try to super-jump with quantum-boots, you fly a little and don't jump. I find it a little annoying while mining and it makes working above y189 a little tedious as well since I cant jump. But taking off my ultimate armor and using a plain lap-pack defeats the purpose of the add-on in the first place. Thus, I would like to be able to toggle the jet pack off so I can jump.
    edit: not flight upgraded.

Aah, ok.
    I guess I can add that in the next version.

• First, i really like your mod, i hated it to switch every time the lappack with the jetpack!

I just downloaded the new 1.13 (1/2) to replace the old 1.13 and i'm wondering that im not flying while pressing space,
    is this a bug or im just too stupid to find the new button for flying? :D

Edit: It looks like nothing works, solar helmets dont charge anymore..