[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• Official Post

I guess that's fair as it is your own work but, if you do leave it for good will you still not give it to anyone (like IC)?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I guess that's fair as it is your own work but, if you do leave it for good will you still not give it to anyone (like IC)?

If i leave it for good i will certainly pass it on to someone. If people are enjoying my creation, they shouldn't be forced to stop enjoying it just because I no longer enjoy it.

Check out my addon, IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors!

• If you feel up to the challenge would you be interested in adding a config option to change the EU usage of jetpacks/turbines?
    Found a strange bug where the more EU a chestpeice has the weaker its jetpack becomes, right to the point where it is useless (Tested with ulti quantum armour)
    Would you consider adding a config option to disable the Nano bow crafting?

Just thought I would throw these in again, I would guess they definitely got missed in the last few pages and whatnot. Any chance of having these little things fixed and features added for 1.5.2 before the 1.6.2 update?

• If you feel up to the challenge would you be interested in adding a config option to change the EU usage of jetpacks/turbines?
    Found a strange bug where the more EU a chestpeice has the weaker its jetpack becomes, right to the point where it is useless (Tested with ulti quantum armour)
    Would you consider adding a config option to disable the Nano bow crafting?

Just thought I would throw these in again, I would guess they definitely got missed in the last few pages and whatnot. Any chance of having these little things fixed and features added for 1.5.2 before the 1.6.2 update?

Sure, should have a new (1.5.2) version up with these features by the end of the week.

• Sorry for the delay, meant to have this up a couple days ago. Went on a vacation with the family before school starts :)

v1.14.3 Changelog
    -Fixed a bug where jetpacks with high Max EU would be useless
    -Added config for jetpack EU Usage
    -Added config for turbine EU Usage
    -Added config for Nano Bow crafting

Download from the wiki.

For now, I'm just going to maintain the mod and add some features here and there as per request of people here and on the wiki. I'll resume adding in my own big features later on.

• I really love the idea of this mod! Loaded it up and tried it out but it the jetpack combo armors don't seem to operate the same as the IC2 jetpacks do.

Whenever you activate the jetpack combo armors, it shoots you up at full speed, making it nearly impossible to land smoothly. Just thought I should pop in and see if it'd be possible to have inertia built into the jetpack like the regular IC2 jetpacks have.

Tested using IC2 1.116.384

Cheers!

• Are you referring to using the "IC2CA Upgrades Key" with the Flight Turbine Upgrade installed? I can't seem to find a way to hover without that upgrade.

Edit: And yes I've been using the mode switch key, but it only works for the stock IC2 jetpack and not the combo armors

• I really love the idea of this mod! Loaded it up and tried it out but it the jetpack combo armors don't seem to operate the same as the IC2 jetpacks do.

Whenever you activate the jetpack combo armors, it shoots you up at full speed, making it nearly impossible to land smoothly. Just thought I should pop in and see if it'd be possible to have inertia built into the jetpack like the regular IC2 jetpacks have.

Tested using IC2 1.116.384

Cheers!

I did have inertia... must have broke something. damnit.

will this armor can be upgraded with an apiarist armor?

Good idea, i'll add that to the crossmod compatibility checklist.

Anyone that wants to suggest something- feel free. I don't really have as many good ideas anymore as I don't really play minecraft... lol.

• Official Post

Good idea, i'll add that to the crossmod compatibility checklist.

Anyone that wants to suggest something- feel free. I don't really have as many good ideas anymore as I don't really play minecraft... lol.

Thaumcraft 3 robes (and goggles of revealing) for vis discount and node vision.

• How's it going with the 1.6 version? or can I already use the latest one with minecraft 1.6 (and if yes, what about ic2 2.0 experimental builds?)
    this basically is one of the last 2 or 3 mods which keeps me from updating all my mod stuff.
    - Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• I really hope this gets updated sometime. It gives us a good tiered alternative to MPS without beeing expensive like hell from the start like quantum/gravity suit :)

• So is Unix gone now without giving the project to someone else or just to busy?
    Well, if you read this UnixRano, might you please answer this, so that we know you're still there? :D
    Thank you very much :D
    - Shad0w

• Well, if there might appear an update for this by anyone, will it be experimental? or 1.118 version?
    'cause i'd like to go to 1.6.2 or 1.6.4 asap after this and powercraft were updated.
    - Shadow